We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERASIA! Their anniversary party is tomorrow (10/3) and you can check out their Facebook event page for more information.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Sadly, Everything’s d’ Vine will be closing by the end of October.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Bell’s in Fairfield and 5 Rabbit Cerveceria with Randy Mosher in attendance in Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
UPDATE ● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from Three Floyds, Founders, Ommegang, Dogfish Head, 450 North, Rogue and Christian Moerlein. The featured draft by the glass pour will be Mad Tree Galaxy High with Mad Tree glassware for $4.00. . The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. A nine ounce pour is $3. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping TBA. The cost is $? for a ten ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom