Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Braxton Brewing – Winter Block Party: Dark Charge Release Saturday starting at noon. Specifics available on their Facebook event page.
• The Comet – Hopnosis 2016 – Friday, Dec. 2nd and Saturday, Dec. 3rd. Go to their Facebook event page for more information.
• The Growler House – For their second birthday celebration tomorrow at 5:00 pm, they will have all local beers on all thirty taps including beers from Rhinegeist, 50 West, Urban Artifact, Braxton, Listermann, Warped Wing, Blank Slate, Madtree, Taft’s Ale House, Figleaf, Municipal, Fibonacci, DogBerry, Streetside and Nine Giant.
• Marty’s Hops and Vines – 7th Anniversary Open House Saturday at 6:00 pm. Rogue’s 7 Hop IPA and Fibonacci Brewing Company’s Marty’s Hamilton Ave IPA on tap.
• Rhinegeist – 2nd Annual Dad Day starting Saturday at noon. Check out their Facebook event page for more information.
• Jungle Jim’s – Revolution Brewing Pint Night at both locations plus bring in a toy, and you’ll be entered into our hourly raffle. Don’t want to donate a toy? They’ll be accepting donations of $5 or more, as well. All donations will go to One Way Farm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Fifty West Tap Takeover today at 6:00 pm. Beers include Raspberry Lodge, Home Sweet Home, Patrol Car Porter, Dark As The Dickens Maple Porter, Going Plaid and BBA 10 & 2 Barleywine.
• The Brass Tap U Square – Fifty West Tap Takeover Saturday at 5:00 pm. Twelve Fifty West beers on tap.
• Dingle House – Eric Brewing Tap Takeover today at 5:00 pm. Beers include Final Destination IPA, Skipper’s Stout, Mad Anthony’s APA and Cherry Bomb.
• Dutch’s – Jackie O’s Barrel Aged Extravaganza today at 4:00 pm.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Free Bacon Friday plus they’re pouring two beers from Grimm: Cube Cuvee #2 and Awoogah. Both beers are $10 a pour.
• J Taps Sports Bar & Grill – Christian Moerlein Tap Takeover today at 6:00 pm. Beers include OTR Ale, Third Wave IPA, and Red Velvet Cream Stout.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom