Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Oskar Blues Beer Tasting today from 4:00-7:00 pm.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Arbor Brewing at Fairfield and beers from MadTree at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Three Floyds Tap Takeover today starting at 6:00 pm. 0
• Dean’s Hops and Vines – Rhinegeist Tap Takeover today from 5:00-9:00 pm. Beers include Margarita Monday, Gummy Bomb, Crash, Streaker, Lemon/Lime Zen and Cougar.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night. They will be tapping TBA.
• Lehr’s Prime Market – Taft’s Ale House Tap Feature today from 5:00-7:30 pm. Beers include Nellie’s Keylime, Cherrywood Amber, Hail to the Harvest Wet Hopped IPA, and Oktoberfest- Masskrug.
• BB Riverboats – For September, the featured brewery for their Craft Beer and BBQ Cruises is Braxton. You can get more information and purchase your tickets at http://www.bbriverboats.com/CraftBeer-BBQ-Cruise.html
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom