We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (5/29), it’s Widmer Hefe Shandy, Smuttynose Vunderbar Pilsner, Ballast Point Victory at Sea and Oskar Blues Gub’na.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (5/29), it’s Sam Adams. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (5/29), it’s the Traveler Beer Company and Angry Orchard. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (5/29) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s Rivertown. Beers include Unblended Lambic, Kriek, Insurrection Double IPA and Death. In bottles, they will have Soulless, Roebling Porter, Divergent Berlinerweiss (three different ways) and more. Cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six delicious bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (5/29) is Free Bacon Night AND they are tapping BrewDog Cocoa Psycho. Cost is $12 for a ten ounce snifter.
– For Saturday’s Randall Saturday (5/30), it’s Rivertown Old Sour Cherry Porter through chocolate and vanilla. The cost is $8 for a 13 ounce pint.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (6/1), it’s Stone Points Unknown IPA and Stochasticity Project HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. The cost for both beers is $5 for a 10 ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom