We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (7/3), it’s SweetWater. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (7/3), it’s Fifty West. Beers include Penny Pilsner, Nitro Coffee Please Stout, Doom Pedal White, Border Crossing Pale Ale, Coast to Coast IPA and Barrel Aged Home Sweet Home. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (7/3) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s 450 North Brewing, Atwater and some beers from their own in-house brewery Mash Cult. Draft by glass is $3.00 and the cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (7/3) is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping Against the Grain 70K (13+% ABV Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout). Cost is $7 for a ten ounce snifter.
– For Saturday’s Randall Saturday (7/4), it’s To Ol Mr. White Double IPA Randalled through peaches. Cost is $10 for a ten ounce snifter.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (7/6), it’s Three Floyds Cimmerian Sabertooth Berzerker. Cost is $8 for a ten ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom