● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be…
…launching Aurora Indiana’s Great Crescent Brewing Co. For this “Back Room Brawl” we will be, once again, keeping things local. But this time we are pulling out all the stops. Being an all draft event, proceeds from all Great Crescent growler pours will be donated directly to Tri-state tornado victims. Brewer/Owner, Dan Valas will be here for the kick-off. Also joining us will be Browning’s Country Hams of Dry Ridge, and NKY’s legendary The Colonial Cottage of Erlanger. They will be providing some delicious local tastes to go along with some stellar local brews in support of our neighbors who need our help. Join us tomorrow, Friday March 9th from 6:00-8:00p.m. The cost as always is $2.00 but donations are welcome.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Boulder Freshtracks Wet-hopped Ale ($6.99), Founders Porter ($10.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold ($7.99), Green Flash Double Stout ($9.99), Green Flash Hop Head Red ($11.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($11.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Left Hand Fade to Black ($6.99), Mikkeller Invasion ($13.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Rivertown Oatmeal Stout ($7.99), Rivertown Pestilence ($19.99), Rogue McRogue ($9.99), Sierra Nevada Hoptimum ($11.99), Stone Arrogant B@$!@ed ($10.99) amd Summit IPA ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart, pint and new GALLON size growlers are also available.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Arcadia Cocoa Loco ($10.99), Goose Island Fleur ($14.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Mikkeller Invasion IPA ($16.99), Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ($12.99), Against the Grain Black & Mild ($6.99), Samuel Adams Alpine Spring ($7.99) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The four tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Great Lakes Blackout Stout ($5.00/glass $15.00/growler), Southern Tier Oak-aged Back Burner ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Dogfish Head My Antonia ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and Southern Tier Gemini ($6.00 glass $18.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are North Peak Sinuous Celtic Ale, Lost Coast Downtown Java Brown, Yuengling Black & Tan, Bell’s Winter White Ale, Southern Tier Eurotrash Pilz and Henry Weinhard’s IPA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Special thanks to Ed Paff for once again providing this information!]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of March 2nd) are Two Brothers Domain du Page French Country Ale, Anderson Valley Brewing Co. 20th Anniversary Imperial IPA, Rivertown Brewery Bock Fest, North Peak Sinuous Celtic Ale, 21st Amendment Brewing Lower De Boom Barleywine and Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Adam Pratt from Whole Foods Mason for providing this information!]
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($8.99), and Samuel Adams Alpine Spring ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● UPDATED 3/10/12 – The growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($9.99) and North Coast Scrimshaw ($7.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Rivertown Roebling Porter ($6.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($6.99), Samuel Adams Tasman Red IPA ($8.50) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● As of December 4th, at the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.