● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be completing their two-part Avery Demon Series vertical. Samael is up this time. This massive oak-aged English style Strong Ale is just getting better and better with age. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to try Samael vintages 2007, 09, 10 and 11 along with several other brews from Avery Brewing Company. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Alltech Coffee Stout ($6.99), Against The Grain London Balling Barleywine ($10.99), Against The Grain Dialator Doppelbock ($7.99), Brooklyn Maple Porter ($8.99), Dogfish Head Raison D’ Etre ($10.99), Founders Red’s Rye ($10.99), Founders Dirty Bastard ($10.99), Founders Porter ($10.99), Great Crescent Blonde Ale ($6.99), Great Crescent Frosted Fields Wheat Ale ($7.99), Great Lakes Burning River ($7.99), Green Flash Imperial IPA ($8.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Stone Ruination ($11.99), Southern Tier Oak Aged Unearthly ($15.99), Southern Tier Back Burner ($13.99), Leinenkuge Summer Shandy ($6.99) and Stone Arrogant B@$t@rd ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart, pint and new GALLON size growlers are also available.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Great Crescent Bourbon Barrel ($20.99 – 64oz and $10.50 32oz), Great Crescent Lager ($13.99 64oz and $7.00 32oz), St. Somewhere Lectio Divina ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), Great Crescent IPA ($13.99 64oz and $7.00 32oz), North Coast Le Merle ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), Six Point Sweet Action ($10.99 64oz and $5.50 32oz), Mikkeller Tiger Baby ($19.99 64oz and $10.00 32oz) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99 64oz and $14.00 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The new growler station at Listermann Brewing Company (1621 Dana Ave.) has Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Enter the Beagle IPA, Blarney Stone Irish Red and Pre-Prohibition Lager. The cost is$13 for new growler and fill, $10 for a refill.
● The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Biere du Boucanier Red Ale ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Weyerbacher “Insanity” Barley Wine ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Laughing Dog “Sneaky Pete” Imperial IPA ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler) and Founders Red’s Rye P.A. ($4.00 glass $12.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($8.99), and Samuel Adams Tasman Red ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● As of March 30th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Schlafly Extra Irish Stout ($6.99) and Great Lakes Commodore Perry ($5.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Left Hand Sawtooth Ale ($6.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($7.99), Leinenkugel Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($8.99) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings [as of April 5th] are Killian’s Irish Red, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Bluegrass Brewing Co Bourbon Barrel Stout, 21st Amendment Lower DeBoom Barleywine and Flying Dog Tire Bite Golden Ale. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings [as of March 15th] are Duvel Single, Southern Tier Brewing Oak-Aged “UnEarthly” Imperial IPA, Stoudt’s Pils, North Peak “Nomad” Dry Cider, Brooklyn Brewery Lager and Great Lakes Brewing “The Doppelrock”. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● As of December 4th, at the growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.