● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be sampling new brews from Three Floyds, New Albanian and Fort Collins. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Alltech Lexington Brewery Coffee Stout ($6.99), Against The Grain London Balling Barleywine ($10.99), Against The Grain Dialator Doppelbock ($7.99), Brooklyn Maple Porter ($8.99), Dogfish Head Raison D’ Etre ($10.99), Founders Red’s Rye ($10.99), Great Lakes Brewing Holy Moses ($6.99), North Coast Old Stock Ale ($17.99), New Albanian Hoptimus ($11.99), Great Crescent Frosted Fields Wheat Ale ($7.99), Founders Centennial ($10.99), Breckenridge Imperial 72 ($9.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Founders Double Trouble ($14.99), Southern Tier Back Burner ($13.99), Green Flash Imperial IPA ($8.99) and Stone Arrogant B@$t@rd ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Breckenridge Imperial 72 ($15.99 – 64oz and $9.00 32oz), Great Crescent Lager ($13.99 64oz and $7.00 32oz), St. Somewhere Lectio Divina ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), Great Crescent IPA ($13.99 64oz and $7.00 32oz), North Coast Le Merle ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), Rivertown Helles ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Mikkeller Tiger Baby ($19.99 64oz and $10.00 32oz) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99 64oz and $14.00 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Main Street Wine and Spirits will be having a beer tasting tonight from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The beers available are Abita Strawberry Harvest, Bear Republic XP Pale Ale, Great Lakes Holy Moses White Ale and Victory Whirlwind Witbier. All tastes are fifty cents each.
● The new growler station at Listermann Brewing Company (1621 Dana Ave.) has Listermann Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Listermann Enter the Beagle IPA, Triple Digit Blarney Stone Irish Red and Listermann Pre-Prohibition Lager. The cost is$13 for new growler and fill, $10 for a refill.
● The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Biere du Boucanier Red Ale ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Weyerbacher “Insanity” Barley Wine ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Tröegs Imperial Nugget Nectar ($4.00/glass $184.00/growler) and Bear Republic Racer 5 I.P.A ($5.00 glass $15.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Samuel Adams Tasman Red ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● At the growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, New Holland Cabin Fever, Sierra Nevada Hoptimum and Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● As of March 30th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Schlafly Extra Irish Stout ($6.99) and Great Lakes Commodore Perry ($5.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Left Hand Sawtooth Ale ($6.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($7.99), Leinenkugel Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($8.99) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings [as of April 5th] are Killian’s Irish Red, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Bluegrass Brewing Co Bourbon Barrel Stout, 21st Amendment Lower DeBoom Barleywine and Flying Dog Tire Bite Golden Ale. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings [as of March 15th] are Duvel Single, Southern Tier Brewing Oak-Aged “UnEarthly” Imperial IPA, Stoudt’s Pils, North Peak “Nomad” Dry Cider, Brooklyn Brewery Lager and Great Lakes Brewing “The Doppelrock”. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.