● NEW GROWLER STATION LISTING: Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot (8315 Beechmont Ave., Anderson, OH) has Abita Amber, Palm Grand Cru, North Coast Pranqster, Laughing Dog Dogfather, Dogfish Head Festine Peche, 21st Amendment Farmhouse Saison, North Peak Nomad Hard Cider and Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA. [Thanks to Kevin for sending this information to us!]
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be celebrating all things hoppy with another edition of HOPS OF DOOOOOOOM! The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Against the Grain Tickle The Tuba California Common Ale ($6.99), Arcadia B-Craft ($8.99), Avery 19th Anniversary Belgian Tripel ($10.99), BBC Bourbon Barrel Stout ($10.99), Brooklyn Gold Standard Kellerbier ($6.99), Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter ($6.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Great Lakes The Wright Pils ($7.99), Harpoon Rye Pale Ale ($7.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), New Holland Black Hatter ($12.99), New Holland Oak Aged Hatter ($12.99), New Holland Rye Hatter Rye PA ($12.99), Sam Adam Summer Ale ($7.99), Sixpoint Bengali Tiger ($9.99), Schlafly American IPA ($9.99), Shiner Ruby Red Bird ($6.99) and Stone Arrogant Bastard ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Breckenridge Imperial 72 ($15.99 64oz and $9.00 32oz), Bell’s Oberon ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA ($18.99 64oz and $8.50 32oz), Great Lakes Wright Pils ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Left Hand Widdershins ($20.99 64oz and $10.50 32oz), Mikkeller Funky Star ($21.99 64oz and $11.00 32oz), Nogne O Sunturn Brew ($22.99 64oz and $10.50 32oz) and Saint Somewhere Pays du Soleil ($20.99 64oz and $10.50 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● UPDATED (7/6 PM): Valley Wine & Spirits (3485 Valley Plaza Pkwy, Ft Wright, KY) has Summit Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout, Great Crescent Cherry Ale, Bell’s Oberon, Sierra Nevada Summerfest, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Harpoon Rye IPA, Great Lakes Commodore Perry, Founders Double Trouble, Widmer Citra Blonde and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy. In addition, they will be adding four more taps some time soon.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Woodchuck Cider ($6.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Batch 19 ($7.99 – growler included). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● The Buttermilk Pike location of Cork ‘N Bottle is having their weekly beer tasting from 6:00-8:00 pm on Friday. Taste five beers for 25 cents.
● The growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Wit and Jenneke (Belgian Blonde). Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Summer Wheat, IPA and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout will be available for growlers. The cost is $8.00 for Nut Brown or Summer and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $3.50 for the purchase of a growler.
● The growler station at Listermann Brewing Company has Experimental Batch Belgium Blonde, Aftermath, Enter the Beagle IPA and Pre-Prohibition Lager. The cost is $13 for new growler and fill, $10 for a refill.
● As of June 29th, the growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Great Lakes The Wright Pils ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), The Brew Kettle Erie Gold ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and The Brew Kettle 4C ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of June 29th) are Dogfish Head Festina Peche (32 oz. $8.00 and 64 oz. $15.00), Breckenridge Brewing Summerbright (32 oz. $7.00 and 64 oz $13.00), Great Lakes Brewing The Doppelrock (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00), Anderson Valley Brewing Company Imperial IPA (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00), Rivertown Brewing Co. Helles Lager (32 oz. $7.00 and 64 oz. $13.00) and Heavy Seas & Devil’s Backbone Land Ho! (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00). In the past, they also have had Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● As of June 26th, Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are 21st Amendment Spring Saison, Dogfish Head Festina Peche, Wolaver’s Wildflower Wheat, Victory Summer Love Ale, North Peak Nomad Dry Hard Cider and Smuttynose Vunderbar Pilsner. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● As of June 1st, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Rogue Hazelnut Brown ($7.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Ft.Collins Red Banshee Ale ($5.99) and Bell’s Oberon ($6.99). They have Founders Pale Ale ($5.99) and Schafly A-IPA ($7.49) on deck. The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Schlafly Underdog Lager ($5.99), Schlafly Raspberry Hefe ($5.99), Sixpoint Resin ($10.99), Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99), Great Cresent Blonde Ale ($6.99), Schlafly Yakima Rye ($7.99) and NABC Red Elector ($7.99). On deck there is Southern Tier Hopsun ($6.99) and Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($8.99).
● As of May 31st, the growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Monty Python’s Holy Grail Ale, New Holland El Mole’ Ocho, Schlafly Hefeweizen and Hudepohl Bock. For a new growler, add $2.00.
This post has not been revised since publication.