We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
The Buttermilk Pike location of Cork ‘N Bottle is having their weekly beer tasting from 6:00-8:00 pm on Friday. Taste five beers for 25 cents.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be sampling eight beers including some new brews and fall seasonals. And, on the growler station, they will be pushing what they call the “perfect IPA” through fresh jalapenos, habaneros and chocolate. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
Beer tasting at Valley Wine and Spirits from 5:00-8:00 pm tonight. Try eight beers for $1.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES AND BREW PUBS
● The growler station at Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing has Honey Pale ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), King Leopold Belgian Blonde ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Triple Digit Decimation ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Triple Digit Aftermath ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Rabid Beagle ($7 32 oz, $12 64 oz), Pre-Prohibition Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Wiedemann’s Special Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz) and Double IPA ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz). The pricing listed is a refill. New growlers are $3.
● Did you know that the Moerlein Lager House has growlers? Their current seasonals (Lager House Golden Helles, Barbarossa, OTR, Northern Liberties, 7 Weiss, Exposition Viena Lager, Rhapsody Bohemian Pilsner, Philippus Kirche Kolsch) are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. The specialty seasonals (August’s Saison) are $20.00 if you need a growler.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Blonde Ale, Amber Ale and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout. IPA will be replacing Amber today or tomorrow. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler (new design).
● The growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Wit and Jenneke (Belgian Blonde). Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot (8315 Beechmont Ave., Anderson, OH) has Jolly Pumpkin E.S. Bam – Extra Special Farmhouse Ale, Dogfish Palo Santo Marron, Duvel Single, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout, Rivertown Blueberry Lager, Smuttynose Sumer-Wiezen and Left Hand Polestar Pils.
● The growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Brooklyn Maple Porter, New Holland White Hatter and Christian Moerlein Over The Rhine Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Tröegs “Scratch Beer” #60 ($5.00/glass $20.00/growler), Dogfish Head Burton Baton ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler), Tröegs Sunshine Pils ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and Tröegs Perpetual IPA ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Goose Island Pere Jacques ($11.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Harpoon Summer ($9.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Sixpoint Brownstone ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz), Bell’s Oberon ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz), Anderson Valley Summer Solstice ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz), Flying Dog Barrel-Aged Gonzo Porter ($22.99 64oz and $11.50 32oz), Mikkeller Belgian Tripel ($22.99 64oz and $11.50 32oz), Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz) and Against the Grain Citra Hops ($14.99 64oz and $7.50 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Three Floyds Alpha King Pale Ale ($8.99), Against the Grain Spackle the Orb Bourbon Barrel Rested Ale ($9.99), Avery 15 Anniversary American Soured Wild Ale ($8.99), Flying Dog Barrel Aged Gonzo Porter ($19.99), Flying Dog Wildman Farmhouse IPA ($7.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($11.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald ($7.99), Lore Derby Brown Ale ($9.99), Lore Intergalactic IPA ($9.99), New Albanian Tafel Bier Belgian Farmhouse ($7.99), New Holland Black Hatter ($10.99), New Holland White Hatter Belgian Wit Style IPA ($10.99), New Holland Dragons Milk ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager ($6.99), Sixpoint Sweet Action Cream Ale ($9.99), Widmer Brothers Citra Blonde Summer Brew ($9.99), Wiedemann’s Lager ($6.99) and Woodchuck Amber $6.99. All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● NEW! As of August 3rd, United Liquor in Florence has added a growler station. Currently, they have Great Crescent Coconut Porter ($10.49), Summit Summer ($8.99), Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy IIPA ($11.99), Sixpoint Rightous Ale ($9.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($8.99) and Harpoon Rye IPA ($9.49).
● As of July 27th, Valley Wine & Spirits has Southern Tier Creme Bruleé Stout, Great Crescent Cherry Ale, Bell’s Oberon, Sierra Nevada Summerfest, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Founders Double Trouble, Palm Belgian Ale, Summit Saga IPA, Widmer Shaddock IPA and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
● As of August 5th, Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are Green Flash West Coast IPA, Ommegang Art Of Darkness, Chouffe Biere du Soleil, Palm Amber, Left Hand Chainsaw Ale and Heavy Seas & Devil’s Backbone Land Ho!. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of June 29th) are Dogfish Head Festina Peche (32 oz. $8.00 and 64 oz. $15.00), Breckenridge Brewing Summerbright (32 oz. $7.00 and 64 oz $13.00), Great Lakes Brewing The Doppelrock (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00), Anderson Valley Brewing Company Imperial IPA (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00), Rivertown Brewing Co. Helles Lager (32 oz. $7.00 and 64 oz. $13.00) and Heavy Seas & Devil’s Backbone Land Ho! (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00). In the past, they also have had Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.