We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● UPDATE Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot is having a beer tasting today from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. The beers are all from Goose Island: 312, IPA, Honkers Ale and Harvest with possibly some Pere Jaques, Sofie and Matilda.
● Ludlow Wines’ regular Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be sampling Goose Island beers and local rep Giri Dodballapur of Goose Island Brewing Company will be on hand to answer your questions.. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES AND BREW PUBS
● The growler station at Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing has Honey Pale ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), King Leopold Belgian Blonde ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Triple Digit Decimation ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Triple Digit Aftermath ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Rabid Beagle ($7 32 oz, $12 64 oz – LAST KEG EVER!), Pre-Prohibition Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Wiedemann’s Special Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz) and Double IPA ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz). The pricing listed is a refill. New growlers are $3.
● Did you know that the Moerlein Lager House has growlers? Their current seasonals (Lager House Golden Helles, Barbarossa, OTR, Northern Liberties, 7 Weiss, Exposition Viena Lager, Rhapsody Bohemian Pilsner, Philippus Kirche Kolsch) are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. The specialty seasonals (August’s Saison) are $20.00 if you need a growler.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Blonde Ale, Amber Ale and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout. IPA will be replacing Amber today or tomorrow. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler (new design).
● UPDATE The growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Pumpkin Ale, Oktoberfest and Jenneke (Belgian Blonde). Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● As of August 23rd, Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot (8315 Beechmont Ave., Anderson, OH) has Rivertown Hop Bomber, Fort Collins Brewery Incredible Hop: Imperial IPA, Duvel Single, Smuttynose Vunderbar, Anderson Valley Oatmeal Stout, Jolly Pumpkin ES Bam Hoppy Farmhouse Ale and Smuttynose Robust Porter.
● The growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Lore Intergalactic IPA, Brooklyn Pennant, Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter, Schlafly Pumpkin Ale.
● The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Southern Tier Creme Brulee Imperial Stout ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler), Southern Tier Pumking Imperial Pumpkin ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler), Monk’s Cafe Sour Flemish Ale ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler), Founders All Day IPA ($4.00/glass NO growler pours) Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Goose Island Pere Jacques ($11.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Harpoon Summer ($9.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Lore Girls Gone Mild ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Brooklyn Blast ($13.99 64oz and $7.00 32oz), Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale ($11.99 64oz and $6.00 32oz), Anderson Valley Summer Solstice ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz), Southern Tier 2X Stout ($22.99 64oz and $11.50 32oz), Mikkeller Belgian Tripel ($22.99 64oz and $11.50 32oz), Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz) and Monk’s Cafe ($24.99 64oz and $12.50 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout ($9.99), Brooklyn BLAST! Imperial IPA ($9.99), Dogfish Head Raison D’etre ($10.99), Great Lakes Commodore Perry ($7.99), Lore Derby Brown Ale ($9.99), New Albanian Yakima ($11.99), Rivertown Hop Bomber ($8.99), Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Schlafly Pumpkin Ale ($10.99), Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager ($6.99), Southern Tier 2X Stout ($10.99), Southern Tier Creme Brulee ($15.99), Southern Tier Oak Aged Unearthly IPA ($14.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard American Strong Ale ($10.99), Stone Russian Imperial Stout ($11.99), Summit Saga ($8.99), Widmer Brothers Citra Blonde Summer Brew ($9.99) and Woodchuck Amber ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● As of August 3rd, United Liquor in Florence has added a growler station. Currently, they have Great Crescent Coconut Porter ($10.49), Summit Summer ($8.99), Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy IIPA ($11.99), Sixpoint Rightous Ale ($9.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($8.99) and Harpoon Rye IPA ($9.49).
● UPDATE – Valley Wine & Spirits has Stone Arrogant Bastard, Great Lakes Oktoberfest, Widmer OKTO Festival Ale, Harpoon UFO Pumpkin, Harpoon Leviathan, Lexington Kentucky Ale, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Founders Reds Rye, Widmer Rotator Shaddock IPA and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
● As of August 20th, Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are Triple Digit Aftermath, Great Divide Wolfgang Doppelbock Lager, Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger, Palm Amber, Green Flash West Coast IPA and Fat Heads Goggle Fogger. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of June 29th) are Dogfish Head Festina Peche (32 oz. $8.00 and 64 oz. $15.00), Breckenridge Brewing Summerbright (32 oz. $7.00 and 64 oz $13.00), Great Lakes Brewing The Doppelrock (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00), Anderson Valley Brewing Company Imperial IPA (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00), Rivertown Brewing Co. Helles Lager (32 oz. $7.00 and 64 oz. $13.00) and Heavy Seas & Devil’s Backbone Land Ho! (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $14.00). In the past, they also have had Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.