We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Ludlow Wines’ regular Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be sampling beers from Dark Horse Brewing Company of Marshall, Michigan. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES AND BREW PUBS
● As of Sept. 8th, the growler station at Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing has Honey Pale ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), King Leopold Belgian Blonde ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Triple Digit Decimation ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Apricot Delight, Triple Digit Aftermath ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Pre-Prohibition Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Smoked Bock, Enter the Beagle, Wiedemann’s Special Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz) and Double IPA ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz). The pricing listed is a refill. New growlers are $3.
● Did you know that the Moerlein Lager House has growlers? Their current seasonals (Lager House Golden Helles, Barbarossa, OTR, Northern Liberties, 7 Weiss, Exposition Vienna Lager, Rhapsody Bohemian Pilsner, Philippus Kirche Kolsch) are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Blonde Ale, Amber Ale and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout. IPA will be replacing Amber today or tomorrow. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler (new design).
● The growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Pumpkin Ale, Oktoberfest and Hop Bomber. Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot (8315 Beechmont Ave., Anderson, OH) has Dogfish Burton Baton, Dogfish Palo Santo, Blank Slate Movin’ On American Session Ale, Avery Ellie’s Brown Dog Ale, Smuttynose Vunderbar, New Holland Ichabod, Jolly Pumpkin E.S. Bam Hoppy Farmhouse Ale and Bear Republic Racer 56 IPA.
● The growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Lore Intergalactic IPA, New Holland Oatmeal Stout, Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter and Schlafly Pumpkin Ale.
● UPDATE The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Triple Digit Decimation ($6.00/glass $18.00 growler), Founders Red Rye P.A. ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler), Monk’s Cafe Sour Flemish Ale ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler) and Founders Porter ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Goose Island Pere Jacques ($11.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Harpoon Summer ($9.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Lore Girls Gone Mild ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Brooklyn Blast ($13.99 64oz and $7.00 32oz), Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale ($11.99 64oz and $6.00 32oz), Anderson Valley Summer Solstice ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz), Southern Tier 2X Stout ($22.99 64oz and $11.50 32oz), Mikkeller Belgian Tripel ($22.99 64oz and $11.50 32oz), Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier ($12.99 64oz and $6.50 32oz) and Monk’s Cafe ($24.99 64oz and $12.50 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Brooklyn Blast ($9.99), Brooklyn Octoberfest Lager ($6.99), Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter ($6.99), Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA ($9.99), Dogfish Head Olde School Barleywine ($22.99), Dogfish Head Palo Santo Imperial Brown Ale ($21.99), Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale ($10.99), Founders Red’s Rye ($10.99), Green Flash Imperial IPA ($9.99), Harpoon UFO Pumpkin Ale ($8.99), Lore Freya’s Stone Amber Ale ($8.99), Lore Girls Gone Mild Ale ($6.99), New Holland Farmhouse Hatter ($10.99), New Albania Yakima Rye Ale ($11.99), Schlafly Imperial Stout Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager ($6.99), Southern Tier Harvest ESB ($10.99) and Summit Red Ale ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● As of August 3rd, United Liquor in Florence has added a growler station. Currently, they have Great Crescent Coconut Porter ($10.49), Summit Summer ($8.99), Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy IIPA ($11.99), Sixpoint Rightous Ale ($9.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($8.99) and Harpoon Rye IPA ($9.49).
● Valley Wine & Spirits has Stone Arrogant Bastard ($13.99), Bell’s Two Hearted ($9.99), Sixpoint Bengali ($9.99), Harpoon Leviathan ($17.99), Harpoon UFO Pumpkin ($8.99), Kentucky Ale ($7.99), Sam Adams Octoberfest ($7.99), Founders Reds Rye ($9.99), Great Lakes Nosferatu ($11.99) and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy ($7.99).
● As of Sept. 10th, Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are Triple Digit Aftermath, Great Divide Wolfgang Doppelbock Lager, Affligem Blonde, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Fat Heads Goggle Fogger and Sam Adams Dark Depths Baltic IPA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● As of Sept. 7th, Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings are Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout (32 oz. $12.50 and 64 oz. $25.00), Left Hand Oktoberfest (32 oz. $6.50 and 64 oz $12.50), Rivertown Jenneke (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $15.00), Bell’s Oberon (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $15.00), Founders Cerise (32 oz. $9.50 and 64 oz. $18.00) and Brooklyn Lager (32 oz. $8.00 and 64 oz. $15.00). In the past, they also have had Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
- 14 September, 2012 @ 19:34 [Current Revision] by Carla
- 14 September, 2012 @ 9:21 by Carla