We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Ludlow Wines’ regular Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence may not be happening since they had Filthy Fest last night. We will try to confirm this.
UPDATE Just got this from Jeff at Party Town:
“Friday Night Flights is a BIG 10-4 for tonight Sept. 21 2112. We will be sampling several new and interesting brews. Laughing Dog Coffee Porter, 2 different Green Flash Collaboration Beers etc.”
The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES AND BREW PUBS
● As of Sept. 8th, the growler station at Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing has Honey Pale ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), King Leopold Belgian Blonde ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Triple Digit Decimation ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Apricot Delight, Triple Digit Aftermath ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz), Pre-Prohibition Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz), Smoked Bock, Enter the Beagle, Wiedemann’s Special Lager ($6 32 oz, $10 64 oz) and Double IPA ($9 32 oz, $15 64 oz). The pricing listed is a refill. New growlers are $3.
● Did you know that the Moerlein Lager House has growlers? Their current seasonals (Lager House Golden Helles, Barbarossa, OTR, Northern Liberties, 7 Weiss, Exposition Vienna Lager, Rhapsody Bohemian Pilsner, Philippus Kirche Kolsch) are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Blonde Ale, Amber Ale and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout. IPA will be replacing Amber today or tomorrow. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler (new design).
● The growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Pumpkin Ale, Oktoberfest and Hop Bomber. Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot (8315 Beechmont Ave., Anderson, OH) has Dogfish Burton Baton, Dogfish Palo Santo, Great Lakes Nosferatu, Sierra Nevada Tumbler, Smuttynose Vunderbar, New Holland Ichabod, E.S. Bam Hoppy Farmhouse Ale and Sam Adams Old Kentucky Ale.
● The growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Lore Intergalactic IPA, New Holland Oatmeal Stout, Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter and Schlafly Pumpkin Ale.
● UPDATE The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Triple Digit “Decimation” Wheat Wine Ale ($6.00/glass $18.00 growler), Avery Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest ($5.00/glass $15.00/growler), Monk’s Cafe Sour Flemish Ale ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler) and Founders Porter ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● As of Sept. 14th, on the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Goose Island Pere Jacques ($11.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Harpoon Summer ($9.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Lore Girls Gone Mild ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Rivertown War ($12.99 64oz $6.50 32oz), New Holland Ichabod ($8.99 64oz $4.50 32oz), Laughing Dog Alpha Dog ($14.99 64oz $7.50 32oz), Dark Horse Boffo ($12.99 64oz $6.50 32oz), Mikkeller Tiger Baby ($19.99 64oz $10.00 32oz), Southern Tier Pumpking ($16.99 64oz $8.50 32oz) and Monk’s Cafe ($24.99 64oz and $12.50 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Against The Grain O’tay Panky ($7.99), Against The Grain Mockless Lobster Scotch Ale ($7.99), Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout ($9.99), Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter ($6.99), Bell’s Oberon ($9.99), Dark Horse Crooked Tree IPA, Dogfish Head Punkin’ Ale ($9.99), Founders Red’s Rye IPA ($10.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager ($7.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter ($7.99), Great Lakes Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale ($10.99), Lore Freya’s Stone Amber Ale ($8.99), New Holland Farmhouse Hatter ($10.99), Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Ale ($9.99), Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Tumbler Brown Ale ($6.99), Stone 16th Anniversary rye/lemon oil imperial IPA ($12.99) and Summit Red Ale ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● As of August 3rd, United Liquor in Florence has added a growler station. Currently, they have Great Crescent Coconut Porter ($10.49), Summit Summer ($8.99), Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy IIPA ($11.99), Sixpoint Rightous Ale ($9.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($8.99) and Harpoon Rye IPA ($9.49).
● UPDATE Valley Wine & Spirits had Great Lakes Nosferatu, Lexington Kentucky Ale, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Great Lakes Oktoberfest, Bell’s Two Hearted, Harpoon Levethian, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Goose Island Harvest Ale, Sixpoint Bengali and Southern Tier Pumking.
● As of Sept. 10th, Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are Triple Digit Aftermath, Great Divide Wolfgang Doppelbock Lager, Affligem Blonde, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Fat Heads Goggle Fogger and Sam Adams Dark Depths Baltic IPA BUT we heard yesterday that they have Rivertown Pumpkin on now. We don’t know which one it replaces. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● As of Sept. 7th, Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings are Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout (32 oz. $12.50 and 64 oz. $25.00), Left Hand Oktoberfest (32 oz. $6.50 and 64 oz $12.50), Rivertown Jenneke (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $15.00), Bell’s Oberon (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $15.00), Founders Cerise (32 oz. $9.50 and 64 oz. $18.00) and Brooklyn Lager (32 oz. $8.00 and 64 oz. $15.00). In the past, they also have had Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.