We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Growlers Report after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
TASTINGS AND TAPPINGS
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (2/14), the beers are TBA.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. This week (2/14), they are pouring Stone: Reason Be Damned, W00tstout, Matt’s Burning Rosid and Stocasticity Grapefruit Slam.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Christian Moerlein Craft Brewery (as of Jan. 31st) have Seven, OTR, Hostivit, Saigon Sap, Northern Liberties, Zeppelin, Emancipator, Helles, Exposition, Hudepohl Porter, Hudepohl Bock and Barbarossa. $7 for Growler refills every Friday, $10 Growler refills on Saturday & Sunday. New growlers are $5. Hudy kegs are also available. Tap Room is located at 1621 Moore Street in Cincinnati’s Historic Over-The-Rhine Brewery District.
● Ei8ht Brewing Company (inside the Party Source) has (as of Dec. 5th) Nogne O IPA, Nogne O Kollaborator, Magic Rock Bearded Lady, Nogne O Saison, Del Ducato B.Berry Nightmare, Mikkeller Funky Star, La Trappe Witte, Mikkeller Cream Ale, Mikkeller Green Easter, Mikkeller 1000 IBU, Mikkeller 1000 IBU Light, Mikkeller Milk Stout, Stillwater Why Can’t IBU, Rivertown Pumpkin, Jolly Pumpkin Oro, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout, Local Option Morning Wood, Sixpoint Resin, Bosteel Tripel Karmeliet, Goose Island Lolita, Dark Horse Four Elf, Schlafly Kolsch, Three Floyds Alpha King, Three Floyds Robert the Bruce, Sweetwater 420, West Sixth Amber, Country Boy Cougar Bait, Du Struise Shark Pants, Prairie Standard, Tilburg Dutch Brown, Weihenstephaner Weien-heffe, Evil Twin Yang, Ei8ht Ball K-Hole, Dark Horse Crooked Tree, Stone Ruination, Quaff Bros. Badonkafunk, Stone Enjoy By, Bell’s Two Hearted, Local Option Blood of the Kings, Goose Island Bourbon County, Mikkeller Brunch Weasel and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter.
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of Dec. 3rd) have Triple Digit Aftermath, Intergalactic IPA, Jungle Honey, Serpentine Wheat, NutCase, 562 Lateral, Keats Beagle Rye Black IPA, Run Like Hell Red and Cincinnatus. New growlers are $3.
● MadTree Brewing (as of Jan. 17th) has Thundersnow, Galaxy High, Sled Head, Lift, Identity Crisis, Explolsch, Relegation, PsycHOPathy, Axis Mundi, Gedde Up! and Happy Amber. New growlers are $5 and they will fill other growlers. [Thanks to Zach Baird for this update.]
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of Oct. 26th) has Blonde, Amber, IPA, Nut Brown, Dewey’s Pale Ale, Stout, Harvest Ale, and Winter Ale ($9.50). The cost is $8.50 for year rounds and most seasonals. Specialty beers (like Ardennes Belgian Quad in the past) are $18.00. It’s $4.50 for the purchase of a growler. [Thanks to Shayne Brammer for this update.]
● Rhinegeist Brewery (as of Oct. 26th) has Cougar Gold, Truth West Coast IPA, Uncle British Mild, Zen Pale Ale and Panther Porter. New growlers are $5 for either the 32 or 64 oz. [Thanks to Shayne Brummer for the update.]
● Rivertown Brewing (as of Dec. 5th) has Pumpkin Ale, Winter Ale, Lil’ SIPA, Unit 6 American Hefeweizen, Helles Lager, Dunkel Lager, Blueberry Lager, Hop Baron DIPA, Hop Bomber Rye Pale Ale, Roebling Vanilla Espresso Porter, Imperial Oatmeal Christmas Cookie Stout on Cask, Triumvirate (in bottles). Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of Jan. 16th) has Armadillo Crossing, Bromancing Bastogne, Coast to Coast, Coffee Please Stout, Ghost of Imogene, Penny’s Pilsner, Our Mom’s Advice, Slave to the Traffic Light Amber, Speedbump Kolsch and Thirsty 37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of Feb. 13th) has Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Over-The-Rhine Ale, Saigon Sap, Zeppelin and Barbarossa. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. They only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. They only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s, Arnold’s Bar & Grill, BrewRiver GastroPub, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Firehouse Grill, Flipdaddy’s (all three locations) and Incline Public House all fill growlers of the beers they have on tap.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of Feb. 14th) had Brooklyn Monster Barley Wine ($10.99), Schlafly Tasmanian IPA ($8.99), Madtree Hoppy Amber ($8.99), Madtree Rubus Cacao ($8.99), Original Sin Cider ($6.99), Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale ($7.49), Uinta Hop Notch ($6.99) and Sierra Nevada Big Foot ($14.99).
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of Feb. 14th) had Christian Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock ($8.99), Hostivet Imperial Pilsner ($10.99), Christian Moerlein 10+161 Bourbon Barrel Aged English Ale ($10.99), New Holland Night Tripper Imperial Stout ($12.99), Against the Grain Brown Note ($7.99), Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA ($8.99), Abita Mayhawk Belgian Golden ($8.49) and New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($15.99).
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of Feb. 8th) has Abita French Connection ($7.99), Rhinegeist Pure Fury Pale Ale ($10.99), Stone Levitation ($9.99), Green Flash Green Bullet Triple IPA ($17.99), Double Barrel Old Abe American Ale ($9.99), Rhinegeist Ink Imperial Stout ($10.99), MadTree Gnarly Brown ($8.99) and Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball Belgian Strong Ale ($8.99). [Thanks to Andi Brofft for providing this update.]
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington (as of Feb. 13th) has Moerlein Hefeweizen Wheat ($8.99), Schlafly Tasmanian IPA ($8.99), New Holland White Hatter ($8.99) and Abita Purple Haze ($8.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of Feb. 13th) has Upland Harvest ($8.99), Bell’s Cherry Stout ($10.99), Dogfish Head Sah’Tea ($22.99), Sierra Neveda Flipside Red IPA ($8.99), Stone Smoked Porter with Vanilla Bean ($12.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard ($12.99), North Coast Wintertime Ale ($9.99), Breckenridge Regal Pils ($13.99), Deschutes NWPA ($9.99), Anderson Valley Winter Solstice ($8.99), Uinta Dubhe ($12.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($10.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold ($9.99), Uinta Hop Notch ($11.99), Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere ($13.99), Upland Teddy Bear Kisses ($14.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99) and Southern Tier 2x Steam ($11.99). Several taps were TBA at time of publication. Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Everything’s d’ Vine – The beers on tap (as of August 30th) are Unibroue La Fin Du Monde, Stone Levitation, Anderson Valley Hop Ottin’ IPA.
● The Growler Stop (3804 Church St. next to WagsPark) – Beers available as of Jan. 8th are Fifty West Speedbump, Fifty West Route 50, Triple Digit Chichow!, MadTree Gnarly Brown, Mt. Carmel Stout, Rivertown Winter Ale, Rhinegeist Truth, Rhinegeist Dad and Rhinegeist Snaggletooth. Empty growlers are $5 each.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of c. August 3rd) has Great Lakes Wright Pils, Bell’s Oberon, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat, West Sixth IPA, Rivertown Pumpkin Ale, Blank Slate Ryesing Up, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Sierra Nevada South Hemisphere Harvest, Jackie O’s Dark Apparition, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout and Fat Heads Headhunter IPA. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each. [Thanks to Ben Damon and Jessica Blank for providing this update.]
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield (as of Feb. 8th) has Uinta Hop Notch ($8.00), Rivertown Roebling ($9.00), Kona Longboard ($8.00), Mt Carmel Nut Brown Ale ($8.00), Deschutes Black Butte ($8.00),Samuel Adams Rebel IPA ($9.00), Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout ($10.00), Mad Tree Rubus Cacao ($13.00), New Belgium Fat Tire ($10.00), Rhinegeist Truth ($11.00), Great Lakes Blackout Stout ($11.00), Bell’s Double Cream Stout ($12.00), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($15.00), Ballast Point Sculpin IPA ($13.00), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13.00) and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($13.00). Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each. [Thanks to Allen Logan for this update.]
● Liquor Cabinet in Hebron (as of Feb. 13th) has Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Great Lakes Conway Irish Red, Madtree Psychopathy, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, Madtree Gnarly Brown, North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner and Madtree Black IPA Identity Crisis.
● Market Wines (as of Feb. 14th) has Deschutes Black Butte Porter ($5/pint), Mad Tree Sprye ($4/pint), Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball ($5/pint), Brooklyn Blast ($6/pint), Rhinegeist “Uncle” Mild Ale ($4/pint) and Epic Big Bad Baptist ($7/pint). They have empty growlers (64 oz) and growelettes (32 oz) for sale for $5 each.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Bell’s Oberon ($10.99), Woodchuck Cider and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99) according to their undated web site. All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue will now be handled by Ei8ht Ball Brewery and Tap Room. See listing above.
● Party Town in Florence (as of Jan. 30th) has Alltech Black Mountain Black IPA ($9.99), Arcadia Sky High Rye pale ale ($6.99), Bell’s Cherry Stout ($13.99), Bell’s Smoked Lager ($8.99), Brooklyn Blonde ale ($5.99), Deschutes Black Butte Porter ($7.99), Deschutes Mirror Pond APA67t7uy ($7.99), Deschutes Red Chair North Western Pale Ale ($7.99), Dogfish Head World Wide Stout ($24.99), Founders Breakfast Stout ($10.99), Founders Centennial IPA ($9.99), Founders Imperial Stout ($14.99), Founders Pale Ale ($7.99), Founders Porter ($10.99), Great Lakes Nosferatu ($10.99), New Holland White Hatter Belgian pale ale ($8.99), North Coast Wintertime Ale ($9.99) and Upland Dragonfly IPA ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Nov. 13th) has Breckenridge 471 IPA ($19.99), Breckenride Vanilla Porter ($11.99), Blank Slate Ryesing Up ($14.99), Blank Slate Fork in the Road ($12.99) and Rivertown Bourbon Pumpkin ($15.99). New growlers are $5.99 each. [Thanks to Shannon S. for the update.]
● Remke Skytop (as of Jan. 31st) has New Belgium Fat Tire ($12.99), New Belgium White IPA ($12.99), Blank Slate Lesser Path ($12.99), New Belgium Ranger IPA ($12.99) and Rivertown Roebling ($15.99). Happy hour special – $2 off drafter beers Mondays-Thursdays 3:00-6:00 pm [Thanks to Eugene Tavares for the update.]
● United Liquor in Florence (as of Jan. 24th) has Dogfish 90 min ($12.99), Kentucky Bourbon Ale ($11.99), Sweetwater IPA ($10.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald ($9.99), Madtree IPA ($9.99) and Schlafly Pumpkin ($12.99).
● Valley Wine & Spirits Edgewood (as of Feb. 13th) has Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Bell’s Smitten, Southern Tier Choklat Stout and Madtree Happy Amber.
● Valley Wine & Spirits Fort Wright (as of Feb. 13th) has Sierra Nevada Celebration, Sierra Nevada Weizenbock, Sixpoint Hi-Res, Upland Harvest Ale, Madtree Identity Crisis, Kona Big Wave Golden Ale, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Founders All Day IPA, Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale and Deschutes Black Butte Porter.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of Feb. 8th) are Rhinegeist Ink ($5 pint, $7.99 32 oz, $14.99 64 oz), Blank Slate Fork in the Road ($3 pint, $5.99 32 oz, $9.99 64 oz), Stone IPA ($4 pint, $6.99 32 oz, $12.99 64 oz), Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale ($4 pint, $5.99 32 oz, $11.99 64 oz), Oskar Blues Ten Fidy ($6 pint, $8.99 32 oz, $18.99 64 oz) and Rhinegeist Truth ($4 pint, $6.99 32 oz, $14.99 64 oz). [Thanks to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of Dec. 15th) are Left Hand Fade to Black vol. 5, Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Cismontane Coulter IPA, Great Divide Hibernation Ale, Blank Slate Brewing Fume Cherrywood Smoked Porter and Anderson Valley Highway 128 Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99.