● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature Sierra Nevada Ovila Dubbel, Redhook Wit and Dogfish Head Festina Peach at the Covington location. At the Buttermilk location, they will be tasting Bluegrass Brewing Co. Saison, Brooklyn Pilsner and Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle: Covington has Goose Island Matilda ($13.99 64oz, $7.99 1L), Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale ($10.99 64oz, $6.50 1L), Samuel Adams Rustic Saison ($9.99 64oz, $5.99 1L) and Cumberland Moonbow Wit ($5.50 64oz, $3.50 1L). Buttermilk Pike has Arcadia Sky High Rye ($6.99 64oz, $3.99 1L), Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($8.99 64oz, $5.50 1L), Goose Island Sofie ($13.99 64oz, $7.99 1L) and Schlafly American Pale Ale ($10.50, $5.99 1L). As you can see above, Cork ‘N Bottle now has 1 liter (1/2 growler) ceramic top or Grolsch-style bottles available. All prices are for a refill. For a new growler (either size), add $2.50.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they’re pouring some great beer from Southern Tier. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Schlafly Imperial Bourbon Barrel Ale ($8.99), Bell’s Amber Ale ($5.99), Stone Old Guardian Belgo ($12.99), Avery The Beast Grand Cru ($32.99), Avery Samael Oak Aged Ale ($32.99), Southern Tier Back Burner Barley Wine ($13.99), Southern Tier 2XIPA ($12.99), Southern Tier Jah-va Coffee Stout ($15.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Fresh Hop Ale ($6.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald ($7.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($11.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness Amber Lager ($6.99), Boulder Hoopla Pale Ale ($5.99), Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($11.99), Rivertown Roebling espresso vanila imperial porter ($6.99), BBC/Party Town Rye 75 ($7.99) and BBC Chocolate Wheat Wine ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Red Ear Brewing’s weekly Saturday on site beer tasting and growler sales are on again for this week. They go from 2:00 to 6:00 pm at their new location at 208 Pike Street in Covington, KY. They will have Cattail Pale Ale, Red October Red Ale and Big Al’s Nut Brown Ale available. Growlers are $12.50 each (add $2.50 if you need to purchase a growler).
● At the two tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market, they have Anchor Brewing Brekles Brown ($12) and North Peak Brewing Company “Wanderer” Session IPA ($12). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Cincinnati Whole Foods’ growler station offerings are Smuttynose Vunderbarr Summer Pilsner, Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Fresh Hops Ale, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy, Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat Beer, Two Brothers Dog Days Lager and Founders Centennial IPA as of June 6th. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● On the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Sky High ($7.99), Unibroue Chambly Noire ($8.99), Schlafly Bourbon Ale ($9.99) and Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($10.99). For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Lexington Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Samuel Adams Summer Ale ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Founders Red’s Rye ($10.99), Quaff Bros. Hop Flood ($11.99), Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter ($10.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($9.99), Boulder Hoopla ($8.99), Great Lakes Holy Moses ($6.99), Rivertown Blueberry Lager ($6.99) and Southern Tier Jah-va ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● As of June 6th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington had Avery Salvation Belgian Ale ($7.49), Fall City ($4.99), Great Lakes Commodore Perry ($4.99) and Three Floyds Robert the Bruce ($7.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas had Erdinger Hefeweissen $6.99), Samuel Adams Rustic Saison ($8.49), Abita Amber ($4.59), Left Hand Sawtooth ($5.99) and Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter ($8.99).
This post has not been revised since publication.