● In honor of Yuengling coming to Ohio, the local Ohio Remke bigg’s stores will be hosting Yuengling tastings this weekend. The schedule is as follows:
|Western Hills||November 18th from 5:00 – 7:30 pm|
|Highland Ridge||November 19th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Delhi||November 19th from 12:00 – 2:00 pm|
|Hyde Park||November 19th from 3:00 – 5:30 pm|
|Harrison||November 20th from 12:00 – 2:00 pm|
|Mason||November 20th from 12:00 – 2:30 pm|
|Skytop||November 20th from 12:00 – 2:00 pm|
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be pouring more winter seasonal beers and limited releases including a mini vertical of Stone Vertical Epic 2009, 2010 and 2011. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Fuller’s London Pride ($9.99), Founders Dirty Bastard ($10.99), Three Floyds Robert The Bruce ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Celebration ($6.99), Schlafly Reserve Barleywine ($12.99), Bell’s Third Coast Beer ($5.99), Southern Tier Pale ($8.99), Southern Tier 2xIPA ($8.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Rogue Imperial Porter ($9.99), Rogue John John Juniper Pale Ale ($9.99), Dogfish Head 60 Min IPA ($9.99), Rogue Dead Guy ($7.99), Southern Tier Oat Oatmeal Stout ($16.99), Southern Tier Java ($16.99), Southern Tier IPA ($11.99), Three Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf ($19.99) and Thirsty Dog Siberian Night ($25.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart and pint size growlers are also available.
● At the two tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market, they have Bell’s Christmas Ale ($12/growler and $4/glass) and Bear Republic Racer X ($15/growler and $5/glass). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Main Street Wine and Spirits will be having a beer tasting tonight from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The beers available are Victory Brewing Company Otto, Abita 25th Anniversary Doubledog, Three Floyds Dreadnaught and Dogfish Head Bitches Brew. All tastes are fifty cents each.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Samuel Adams Octoberfest ($7.99), Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Rivertown Roebling Vanilla Espresso Porter ($12.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Woodchuck Amber ($7.99), Sierra Nevada Celebration ($9.75), Great Lakes Doppelrock ($10.99), Widmer Falconer’s IPA ($6.99), Southern Tier Oatmeal Stout ($18.99), Rogue McRogue ($15.99), North Coast Red Seal Ale ($10.99), and Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout ($8.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● As of November 3rd, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington had Founders Breakfast Stout ($9.49), Stone IPA ($6.99), Boulder Cold Hop ($6.99) and Three Floyd Pride and Joy ($6.99). Rogue Dry-Hopped Red will be coming soon. The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Dogfish Head Festina Peche ($5.99), Breckenridge Lucky IPA ($6.49), Bell’s Best Brown ($6.49), Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen ($6.99), North Coast Red Seal Pale Ale ($6.49) and Cumberland Pale Ale ($5.49). Here, Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous will be coming soon.
● Cincinnati Whole Foods’ growler station offerings (as of October 25th) are Breckenridge Avalanche Amber, Black Sheep Monty Python’s Holy grALE, North Peak Hooligan Pumpkin IPA, Fort Collins Chocolate Stout, 21st Amendment Back in Black and Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. They are currently out of the 32 oz growlers, but they will fill growlers that you bring in.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle (as of October 21st): Covington has Widmer Drifter (large $7.99, small $4.99), Moerlein 5th & Vine Oktoberfest (large $9.99, small $5.99), Sierra Nevada Estate (large $14.99, small $8.50) and Bell’s Best Brown (large $7.99, small $4.99). Buttermilk Pike has Widmer Drifter (large $7.99, small $4.99), Southern Tier 2X IPA (large $10.50, small $6.25), Thirsty Dog Barktoberfest (large $15.99, small $8.99) and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter (large $ 7.99, small $4.99). Cork ‘N Bottle now has 1 liter (1/2 growler) ceramic top or Grolsch-style bottles available. For a new growler (either size), add $2.50.
● On the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Unibroue Raftman ($10.99), Red Ear Cattail ($9.99), Avery Ellie’s Brown Ale ($8.99) and Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($7.99 on sale). For a new growler, add $2.00.