● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be pouring a wide range of beers from several different brewers. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Alltech Kentucky Bourbon Ale ($9.99), Avery Samael ($32.99), Boulder Old Chicago Black Diamond American Red Ale ($6.99), Dogfish Head Palo Santo ($21.99), Flying Dog Gonzo Porter ($9.99), Founders Breakfast Stout ($10.99), Founders Centennial ($10.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold ($7.99), New Holland Existential IPA ($9.99), North Coast Old Stock Ale ($17.99), Rogue Double Mocha Porter ($10.99), Rogue McRogue ($9.99), Schlafly Bourbon Ale ($8.99), Southern Tier Choklat ($16.99), Southern Tier Krampus ($11.99), Southern Tier IPA ($6.99), Southern Tier 2XIPA ($12.99) and Woodchuck Amber ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart and pint size growlers are also available.
● Main Street Wine and Spirits will be having a beer tasting tonight from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The beers available are Weyerbacher Quad, 21st Amendment/Ninkasi Brewing Co Allies Win the War!, Dark Horse Too Cream Stout and Three Floyds Black Sun Stout. All tastes are fifty cents each.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Founders Breakfast Stout ($16.99), Rivertown Dunkel ($11.99), Southern Tier 2XIPA ($9.99), Unibroue Ephemere Cassis ($10.99), Roman Rince Cochon ($26.99), New Albanian Community Dark ($6.99), BBC Queen’s Knickers ($12.99) and North Coast Red Seal ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Rivertown Winter Ale ($12.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Thirsty Dog Hoppus Maximus ($13.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● As of December 30th, the two tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market had Avery Old Jubilation ($12/growler and $4/glass) and Bell’s Winter White ($12/growler and $4/glass). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Cincinnati Whole Foods growler station offerings (as of December 29th) are Great Divide Smoked Baltic Porte, North Peak Blitzen, Yuengling Black & Tan, Heavy Seas Winter Stern, North Peak Dark Angel Stout with Cheerries & North Peak Dubious Chocolate Stout. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● As of December 16th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington had Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.49), Anderson Valley IPA ($6.49), Ommegang Witte ($6.99) and Rogue American Amber ($6.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous ($10.99), Schneider Weiss ($7.99), Fort Collins Rocky Mountain IPA ($6.99), New Albanian Hoptimus ($8.99), Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale ($5.99) and Left Hand Ju Ju Ginger ($8.99).
● As of December 4th, at the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.