We frequently get updates for our Tap Thursday listings after our regular 12:00 noon publishing time (we occasionally publish earlier). Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Bad Tom Brewing (as of June 27th) has Fink Red Rye, Bad Tom Brown, Addlehead IPA, Brother Clement Belgian Ale, Old Abe American Strong and Black Kettle Stout. They are changing the recipe of their Helles and will be coming out with a session pale soon. Empty growlers are $5.50.
● Christian Moerlein Craft Brewery (as of July 25th) has Northern Liberties IPA, Zeppelin Bavarian Pale Ale, Se7en Hefeweizen, Over-the-Rhine (OTR) Ale, Lager House Helles Lager, Barbarrossa Double Dark Lager, Altered Wheat, Lumenocity, Old Gregg Scottish Ale, Flying Pig Strawberry Cream Ale, Kiske Pilsner and Jean Robert 20th Hefeweizen. $8 for growler refills every Friday, $10 Growler refills on Saturday & Sunday. New growlers are $5. Hudy kegs are also available. Tap Room is located at 1621 Moore Street in Cincinnati’s Historic Over-The-Rhine Brewery District.
● Ei8ht Brewing Company (inside the Party Source) has a complete listing of the beers available on tap at http://ei8htballbrewing.com/.
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing keeps a dated list of beers on tap at http://listermannbrewing.com/tap-room/. New growlers are $3.
● MadTree Brewing (as of August 14th) has Hoff Stevens PsyHOPathy (IPA with habanero and mango), Hoff Stevens Sol Drifter (Strawberry blonde dry hopped with Sorachi Ace hops), Sol Drifter, Lift, Galaxy High, Identity Crisis, Axis Mundi, Gnarly Brown, Tiamat (Peach Saison), PsycHOPathy, The Dunmore and Happy Amber. Expect to see expect to see Trompe Le Monde (IPA), Fresh 14 (Pale Ale) and Are You Ready For The Darkness (Stout) soon. New growlers are $5 and they will fill other growlers.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of August 6th) has Stout, Amber, IPA, Nut Brown, Summer Wheat, Harvest Ale, Coffee Brown and Imperial IPA. The cost is $8.50 for year rounds and most seasonals. Specialty beers (like the Imperial IPA now and Ardennes Belgian Quad in the past) are $18.00. It’s $4.50 for the purchase of a growler.
● Rhinegeist Brewery (as of August 14th) has Puma Pils, Cougar, Truth, Uncle, Bourbon Barrel Uncle, Zen, #05256, Squirt and Franz. New growlers are $5 for either the 32 or 64 oz.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of May 28th) has Roebling, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Hop Baron, Blueberry, Helles, Jenneke, Lil SIPA, Wit, Unit 6, Amberdextrous and Lambic. Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of May 7th) has Coast to Coast, Coffee Please Stout, One Way Street, Paycheck’s Porter, Penny’s Pilsner, Shortcut and Spoatieoatiedopaliscious, Thirty 37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of June 7th) has Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Old Gregg, Over-The-Rhine Ale, Se7en, Zeppelin, Barbarossa and Repeater. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $8 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. They only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. They only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s, Arnold’s Bar & Grill, BrewRiver GastroPub, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Firehouse Grill, Flipdaddy’s (all three locations) and Incline Public House all fill growlers of the beers they have on tap.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cappy’s Wine and Spirits Loveland lists their current, up to date growler information at http://www.lovelandcappys.com/growlers/
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of Feb. 21st) had Brooklyn Monster Barley Wine ($10.99), Schlafly Tasmanian IPA ($8.99), Madtree Hoppy Amber ($8.99), Madtree Rubeus Cacao ($8.99), Original Sin Cider ($6.99), Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale ($7.49), Uinta Hop Notch ($6.99) and Sierra Nevada Big Foot ($14.99).
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of Feb. 21st) had Christian Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock ($8.99), Hostivet Imperial Pilsner ($10.99), Christian Moerlein 10+161 Bourbon Barrel Aged English Ale ($10.99), New Holland Night Tripper Imperial Stout ($12.99), Against the Grain Brown Note ($7.99), Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA ($8.99), Abita Mayhawk Belgian Golden ($8.49) and New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($15.99).
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of June 2nd) has Sneaky Pete Imperial IPA ($13.99), Lagunitas IPA ($9.99), Widmer Bros. Chocolate Imperial Russian Stout ($5.99), Abita French Connection ($6.99), Great Lakes Wandering Pelican Black Lager ($12.99), Lagunitas Sucks Brown Shugga’ Substitute ($7.99), Bad Tom’s Black Kettle Stout ($9.99) and Abita Hop Gator Helles Doppelbock ($7.99).
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Hartwell (as of August 8th) has Mt. Carmel Summer Wheat ($8.99), Brew Kettle Black Rajah ($8.99), SmuttyNose Really Old Brown Dog Ale ($11.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($8.99), Southern Tier Crème Brûlée Stout ($11.99), Steenbrugge Belgian Tripel ($11.99), Uinta Sum’r Blond Ale (?) and Ithaca Country Pumpkin ($7.99). New growlers are $5.
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington – see their dated list of beers available on their growler station at http://depsfinewine.com/beer/.
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas – see their dated list of beers available on their growler station at http://depsfinewine.com/beer/.
● The Growler Stop has their available beers listed at http://thegrowlerstop.com/whats-on-tap/. The list is not dated and they only update it once a week.
● HalfCut (as of May 25th) has Fifty West Speedbump, Rhinegeist Hustle, Upland Tripel, MadTree Sprye, Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti, Ommegang Hennepin, Green Flash 30th Street, Founders Rubeaus, Schofferhofer Grapefruit, Avery Maharaja, Blank Slate Out and About, Alltech’s Lexington Brewery Bourbon Barrel Peach Wheat, Green Flash Hop Odyssey, Great Lakes Burning River, Rogue XS Old Crustacean and Founders All Day IPA. Empty growlers are $5 each.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate lists the beers on their tasting bar online via an undated PDF that they link. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield lists the beers on their tasting bar online via an undated PDF that they link. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each.
● Lehr’s Meats Milford Ohio (as of August 6th) has Portsmouth Red Bird Ale ($7.99), Sam Adams Summer ($9.99), Curious Traveler ($9.99), Smuttynose Franken Lager ($11.99), Moerlein OTR ($9.99), Rhinegeist Puma ($14.99), Sierra Nevada Summerfest ($9.99) and Highland Gaelic ($9.99).
UPDATE ● Liquor Cabinet in Hebron (as of August 15th) has closed.
● Market Wines (as of August 16th) has Ballast Point Grunion Session IPA ($6/pint), Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA ($5/pint), Rhinegeist Squirt ($4/pint), Thirsty Dog Wulver Bourbon Barrel Aged ($8/pint), Ei8ht Ball “Mike Czech” Pilsner ($5/pint) and Bell’s Porter ($5/pint). Growlers (64 oz) and growelettes (32 oz) are also available.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue lists their beers on their growler station at http://www.1stopliquors.com/Growler.html. However, it is not dated and we’re not sure how often it is updated.
● Party Source in Bellevue will now be handled by Ei8ht Ball Brewery and Tap Room. See listing above.
● Party Town in Florence keeps an up to date listing of what’s on tap at their growler station at https://partytownky.com/whatsontap.php
● Remke Hyde Park (as of July 24th) has Rhinegeist Hustle ($15.99), Rivertown Wit ($12.99), Blank Slate Movin’ On ($11.99), New Belgium Fat Tire ($12.99) and MadTree Sol Drifter ($12.99). New growlers are $6.99 each. [Thanks to David Bowers for the much needed update.]
● Remke Skytop (as of Jan. 31st) has New Belgium Fat Tire ($12.99), New Belgium White IPA ($12.99), Blank Slate Lesser Path ($12.99), New Belgium Ranger IPA ($12.99) and Rivertown Roebling ($15.99). Happy hour special – $2 off drafter beers Mondays-Thursdays 3:00-6:00 pm [Thanks to Eugene Tavares for the update.]
● United Liquor in Florence (as of July 17th) now has twelve taps. They currently have MadTree Rubus Cucao ($13.99), MadTree PsycHOPathy ($10.99), Lagunitas IPA ($10.99), Three Floyds Alpha King ($12.99), Goose Island Seasons ($9.99), Brew Kettle White Rajah ($14.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($13.99), West Sixth Lemon Grass ($11.99), Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Dogfish 90 min ($12.99), Bell’s Oberon ($9.99) and Stone Arrogant Bastard ($16.99). All prices based on 64 oz growler. Buy a new growler and get a free glass.
● Valley Wine & Spirits Edgewood (as of June 3rd) has Lagunitas IPA, Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale, Bell’s Oberon, Breckenridge Ophelia and West Sixth Heller Heaven.
● Valley Wine & Spirits Fort Wright (as of June 3rd) has Goose Island Endless IPA, Great Lakes Chillwave, Sierra Nevada Harvest, Sierra Nevada Ovila Mandarin, Madtree Sprye, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Founders All Day IPA, Anchor Summer and Dogfish Head 90 Minute.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of August 15th) are Uinta Birthday Suit Sour Farmhouse Ale, Stone Sprocketbier Black Rye Kolsch, Rhinegeist Plow Saison, Southern Tier Old Man Brown Ale, Dark Horse Raspberry Ale and Brew Kettle Black Rajah IPA.
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of Dec. 15th) are Left Hand Fade to Black vol. 5, Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Cismontane Coulter IPA, Great Divide Hibernation Ale, Blank Slate Brewing Fume Cherrywood Smoked Porter and Anderson Valley Highway 128 Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99.