Don’t forget apertif tonight from 8:00 pm-1:00 am, hosted by Arnold’s, MOTR, The Drinkery, The Famous Neons Unplugged, and Milton’s The Prospect Hill Tavern. Hudepohl Amber Lagers for just $2 and other drink specials at select locations. There’s a shuttle running between bars and no cover.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they’re pouring some great beer from Goose Island and the Goose girl herself Lindsey Bonadonna will be on hand. Samples will include some Goose Island classics plus some new releases. They will also have growler fills of 2010 Bourbon County Stout and Dominique available. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Goose Island Honkers Ale ($6.99), Three Floyds Robert the Bruce ($6.99), Stone Old Guardian Belgo ($12.99), Avery The Beast Grand Cru ($32.99), Avery Samael’s Oak Aged Ale ($32.99), Avery Mephistopheles ($32.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald ($6.99), Southern Tier Unearthly Imperial IPA ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.99), Great Lakes Holy Moses ($6.99), Founders Red’s Rye P.A. ($8.99), Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($11.99), Schlafly American IPA ($8.99), Schlafly Dry-Hopped APA ($8.99), Saison Dupont Farmhouse Ale ($19.99), BBC Bourbon Barrel Big Brown ($9.99), BBC Chocolate Wheat Wine ($10.99) and BBC Russian Imperial Porter ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale, Arcadia Whitsun Ale, and Southern Tier Pale Ale at the Covington location. At the Buttermilk location, they will be tasting the same beers as the Covington location. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle: Covington has Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($8.99), Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale ($10.99), Goose Island Fleur ($13.99) and Cumberland Moonbow Wit ($5.50). Buttermilk Pike has Arcadia Sky High Rye ($6.99), Great Lakes Doppelrock ($9.50), Bell’s Expedition Stout ($14.50) and Goose Island Summertime ($6.50). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.
● Main Street Wine and Spirits is having a beer tasting today (Friday) from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Beers will include Mad River Brewing Company Steelhead Double IPA, Stoudts Karnival Kolsch, Boulder Beer Hazed and Infused and Wittekerke Belgian Wit . All tastes are 50 cents each.
● At the two tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market, they have Anchor Brewing Brekles Brown ($12) and White Rajah by The Brew Kettle ($15). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Cincinnati Whole Foods’ growler station offerings are Smuttynose Imperial Stout, Smuttynose Vunderbar Pilsner, Sierra Nevada S.H. Harvest Fresh Hop Ale, Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA and Lost Coast Indica IPA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● On the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Sky High ($7.99), Unibroue Chambly Noire ($8.99), Schlafly Bourbon Ale ($9.99) and Rogue Dad’s Little Helper Black IPA ($10.99). For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Lexington Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Sam Adams Summer Ale ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Ommegang Tripel Perfection ($25.99), Flying Dog Raging Bitch ($11.99), Rivertown Roebling Porter ($12.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($9.99), Samuel Adams Rustic Saison ($10.99), Great Lakes Holy Moses ($6.99), Unibroue Chambly Noire ($10.99) and Southern Tier Choklat ($14.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Thanks to Rodney, one of our readers, we know that the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas had
Bell’s Lager, Boulder Kinda Blue, Three Floyds Gumballhead, Boulder IBA, Abita Turbodog and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter as of April 29th Bell’s Lager, Stone IPA, Erdinger Hefe, Sam Adams Rustic Saison, Abita Amber and Left Hand Sawtooth as of May 27th. One of these should soon be replaced with Flying Dog Gonzo. Thanks again, Rodney! Still no information on the Covington location. If anyone happens to stop by there and could send us the updated information, it would be greatly appreciated.