● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be pouring new craft brews in cans from Sixpoint, Southern Star and others. The second part of their two-part Avery Brewing Company Tasting was been postponed due to some distribution issues. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Against The Grain London Barley-wine ($10.99), Against The Grain Inappropriate Pale Ale ($6.99), Great Crescent Blonde Ale ($6.99), Great Crescent Bourbon Barrel Stout ($11.99), Great Crescent Brown Ale ($7.99), Great Crescent Coconut Porter ($6.99), Great Crescent Frosted Fields Wheat Ale ($7.99), Great Lakes Doppelrock ($11.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($11.99), Henry Weinhard IPA ($6.99), Leinenkugel Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($10.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($7.99), Six Point Bengali Tiger IPA ($9.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($15.99), Summit Maibock ($7.99) and Woodchuck Amber ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart, pint and new GALLON size growlers are also available.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Brooklyn Maple Porter ($12.99), Quaff Bros. Honeyed Brown Chicken Brown Cow ($16.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard ($14.99), Mikkeller Invasion IPA ($16.99), Arcadia Cereal Killer ($16.99), Against the Grain Black & Mild ($6.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($18.99) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The four tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Great Lakes Blackout Stout ($5.00/glass $15.00/growler), Southern Tier Oak-aged Back Burner ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Stoudts German Style Pilsner ($4.00/glass $10.00/growler) and Southern Tier Gemini ($6.00 glass $18.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings [as of March 15th] are North Peak Sinuous Celtic Ale, Lost Coast Downtown Java Brown, Yuengling Black & Tan, Bell’s Winter White Ale, Southern Tier Eurotrash Pilz and Henry Weinhard’s IPA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings [as of March 15th] are Duvel Single, Southern Tier Brewing Oak-Aged “UnEarthly” Imperial IPA, Stoudt’s Pils, North Peak “Nomad” Dry Cider, Brooklyn Brewery Lager and Great Lakes Brewing “The Doppelrock”. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($8.99), and Samuel Adams Tasman Red ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● UPDATED 3/10/12 – The growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($9.99) and North Coast Scrimshaw ($7.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Rivertown Roebling Porter ($6.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($6.99), Samuel Adams Tasman Red IPA ($8.50) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● As of December 4th, at the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.