● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be pouring beers from Great Lakes Brewing Company. Lisa Farmer of GLBC will be joining them for the 2012 release of their Dopple Rock Double Bock. In addition, they will be tapping a special brewpub exclusive as well as handing out some swag. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Avery The Beast ($32.99), Boulder Freshtracks Wet-hopped Ale ($6.99), Breckenridge 471 IPA ($15.99), Christian Moerlein Northern Liberties IPA ($7.99), Founders Breakfast Stout ($14.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold ($7.99), Green Flash Double Stout ($9.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Left Hand Fade to Black ($6.99), Mikkeller Invasion ($13.99), Founders Double Trouble Imperial IPA ($14.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Rivertown Oatmeal Stout ($7.99), Rivertown Pestilence ($19.99), Sierra Nevada Bigfoot barelywine ale ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($7.99), Southern Tier Choklat ($16.99) and Summit IPA ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart, pint and new GALLON size growlers are also available.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Arcadia Cocoa Loco ($10.99), Goose Island Fleur ($14.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Mikkeller Invasion IPA ($16.99), Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ($12.99), Against the Grain Black & Mild ($6.99), Samuel Adams Alpine Spring ($7.99) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Main Street Wine and Spirits will be having a beer tasting tonight from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The beers available are Belhaven Scottish Ale, Tröegs Nugget Nectar, Victory Prima Pils and Bear Republic Hot Rod Rye. All tastes are fifty cents each.
● The four tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Great Lakes Blackout Stout ($5.00/glass $15.00/growler), Samuel Adams Baltic IPA ($5.00/glass $14.00/growler), Tröegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber ($5.00/glass $14.00/growler) and Ayinger “Celebrator” Doppelbock ($5.00 glass $16.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale, Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock, Yuengling Black & Tan, Bell’s Winter White Ale, Southern Tier Eurotrash Pilz and Henry Weinhard’s IPA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Special thanks to Ed Paff for providing this information!]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of February 22nd) are Wyder’s Pear Cider, Sam Adams Alpine Spring, Founders All Day IPA, Rivertown Brewery Bock Fest, North Peak Sinuous Celtic Ale and Bell’s Best Brown Ale. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Adam Pratt from Whole Foods Mason for providing this information!]
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($8.99), and Samuel Adams Alpine Spring ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● As of December 16th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.49), Anderson Valley IPA ($6.49), Ommegang Witte ($6.99) and Rogue American Amber ($6.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous ($10.99), Schneider Weiss ($7.99), Fort Collins Rocky Mountain IPA ($6.99), New Albanian Hoptimus ($8.99), Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale ($5.99) and Left Hand Ju Ju Ginger ($8.99).
● As of December 4th, at the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.