● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be pouring ten new craft brews–all different styles and lots of different breweries. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Against The Grain London Barley-wine ($10.99), Against The Grain Prophets Gravy Pale Ale ($7.99), Dogfish Head Aprihop ($7.99), Founders Porter ($10.99), Great Crescent Blonde Ale ($6.99), Great Crescent Brown Ale ($7.99), Great Crescent Frosted Fields Wheat Ale ($7.99), Great Lakes Burning River ($7.99), Great Lakes Doppelrock ($11.99), Green Flash Double Stout ($9.99), Harpoon Leviathan Imperial IPA ($15.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Leinenkugel Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($10.99), Stone Sublimely Black IPA ($11.99), Southern Tier Mokah ($16.99), Summit Maibock ($7.99) and Woodchuck Amber ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart, pint and new GALLON size growlers are also available.
● There will be a Great Crescent beer tasting at Party Source in Bellevue tomorrow (Saturday, 3/31) from 1:00 to 3:00 0m. The cost for the regular tasting is $1.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Brooklyn Maple Porter ($12.99), Quaff Bros. Honeyed Brown Chicken Brown Cow ($16.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard ($14.99), Batch 19 Pre-Prohibition Lager ($5.99), Arcadia Cereal Killer ($16.99), Sixpoint Sweet Action ($10.99), Mikkeller Tiger Baby ($19.99) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Main Street Wine and Spirits will be having a beer tasting tonight from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The beers available are Six Point Brewing Company Bengali Tiger IPA, Six Point Brewing Company Crisp, Ballast Point Brewing Big Eye IPA and Ballast Point Sculpin IPA. All tastes are fifty cents each.
● The four tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Boucanier Red ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Southern Tier Oak-aged Back Burner ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Stoudts German Style Pilsner ($4.00/glass $10.00/growler) and Avery Maharaja Imperial IPA ($6.00 glass $14.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings [as of March 27th] are Killian’s Irish Red, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Bluegrass Brewing Co Bourbon Barrel Stout, Great Divide Hercules Double IPA, Flying Dog Tire Bite Golden Ale and TBA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings [as of March 15th] are Duvel Single, Southern Tier Brewing Oak-Aged “UnEarthly” Imperial IPA, Stoudt’s Pils, North Peak “Nomad” Dry Cider, Brooklyn Brewery Lager and Great Lakes Brewing “The Doppelrock”. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($8.99), and Samuel Adams Tasman Red ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● As of March 10th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($9.99) and North Coast Scrimshaw ($7.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Rivertown Roebling Porter ($6.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($6.99), Samuel Adams Tasman Red IPA ($8.50) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● As of December 4th, at the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.