● The new growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Wit and Jenneke (Belgian Blonde). Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s new tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Summer Ale and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout will be available for growlers. The cost is $8.00 for Nut Brown or Summer and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $3.50 for the purchase of a growler.
● The new growler station at Listermann Brewing Company has Listermann Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Listermann Enter the Beagle IPA, Triple Digit Aftermath and Listermann Pre-Prohibition Lager. The cost is $13 for new growler and fill, $10 for a refill.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be sampling beers from Listermann, Hoppin’ Frog and more. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Against the Grain London Balling Barleywine ($10.99), Anderson Valley Boontlinger Weiss Wheat Ale ($7.99), Boulder Old Chicago Red Ale ($6.99), Breckenridge Imperial 72 ($11.99), Dogfish Head India Brown Ale ($10.99), Founders Centennial ($10.99), Founders Dirty Bastard ($10.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Green Flash Double Stout ($9.99), Green Flash Imperial IPA ($9.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($11.99), Goose Island Pere Jacques ($12.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Rivertown Oatmeal Stout ($6.99), Sixpoint Bengali Tiger IPA ($9.99), Sixpoint Sweet Action Cream Ale ($9.99), Southern Tier Oak Aged Unearthly Imperial IPA ($14.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard ($10.99), Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard ($12.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Breckenridge Imperial 72 ($15.99 – 64oz and $9.00 32oz), New Holland Brown Ale ($9.99 64oz and $5.00 32oz), Sierra Nevada Torpedo ($6.99 64oz and $4.00 32oz), St. Somewhere Lectio Divina ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), North Coast Le Merle ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), Rivertown Helles ($8.99 64oz and $4.50 32oz), Mikkeller Weizenbock ($22.00 64oz and $11.00 32oz) and Brooklyn Pennant Ale ’55 ($7.99 64oz and $4.00 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Samuel Adams Tasman Red ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Coronado Islander IPA ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler), Southern Tier Mokah ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Victory Prima Pilsner ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and Rogue Chipotle Ale ($5.00/glass $14.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● As of April 12th, the growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, New Holland Cabin Fever, Sierra Nevada Hoptimum and Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of April 27th) are Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Lost Coast Double Trouble IPA, 21st Amendment Lower DeBoom Barleywine and Flying Dog Tire Bite Golden Ale. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● As of March 30th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Schlafly Extra Irish Stout ($6.99) and Great Lakes Commodore Perry ($5.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Left Hand Sawtooth Ale ($6.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($7.99), Leinenkugel Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($8.99) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings [as of March 15th] are Duvel Single, Southern Tier Brewing Oak-Aged “UnEarthly” Imperial IPA, Stoudt’s Pils, North Peak “Nomad” Dry Cider, Brooklyn Brewery Lager and Great Lakes Brewing “The Doppelrock”. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.