We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. This week’s beers (8/2) are Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA, Breckenridge Agave Wheat, Left Hand Polestar Pils, Triple Digit Aftermath and Goose Island Lolita Vintage Ale.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● UPDATE Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. This week’s beers are from Sweetwater, Evil Twin, Arcadia and St. Somewhere. At 5:30 pm, start with a $4.00 pint pour of Sweetwater 420 pale ale. Price includes souvenir glassware.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Christian Moerlein Craft Brewery (as of August 2nd) have Barbarossa, Helles Golden Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, OTR Ale, Rhapsody Bohemian Pilsner and Seven Hefeweizen. $7 for Growler refills every Friday, $10 Growler refills on Saturday & Sunday. New growlers are $5. Tap Room is located at 1621 Moore Street in Cincinnati’s Historic Over-The-Rhine Brewery District.
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of April 4th) have Lateral Oatmeal Sweet Stout, Triple Digit Aftermath, Triple Digit Gravitator, Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Jungle Honey, Leopold Belgian Blonde, Triple Digit Chickow!, Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Pre-Prohibition Lager and a brand new beer: Serpentine Wheat. New growlers are $3.
● MadTree Brewing (as of June 27th) has PsycHOPathy ($10), Happy Amber ($10), Gnarly Brown ($10), Pleasant Wheat ($10), Wheat Eater ($10), Axis Mundi ($15), Flight of Simcoe ($10) and Identity Crisis ($12.50 – currently out, but back soon). New growlers are $5 and they will fill other growlers.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of August 2nd) has Nut Brown, Amber, Stout, Blonde, IPA, Summer Wheat, Dew Wheat, and Harvest Ale. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds and seasonals. Specialty beers (like Ardennes Belgian Quad in the past) are $18.00. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler. [Thanks to Shayne Brammer for this update.]
● Rhinegeist Brewery (as of June 28th) has Cougar Gold ($6 for 32 oz, $10 for 64 oz), Truth West Coast IPA ($8 for 32 oz, $12 for 64 oz), Uncle British Mild ($6 for 32 oz, $10 for 64 oz) & Spikelet Hoppy Wheat ($6 for 32 oz, $10 for 64 oz). Saber Tooth Tiger Imperial IPA to be tapped Saturday, August 3rd. Pricing is for refills. New growlers are $5 for either the 32 or 64 oz.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of August 4th) has Roebling Vanilla Espresso Robust Porter, Hop Baron Double IPA, Hop Bomber Pale Ale, Unit 6 American Hefeweizen, Blueberry Lager, Helles Lager, Dunkel Lager, Winter Ale, Jenneke Belgian Golden Blonde Ale, Lil’ SIPA (Session IPA), Punk Funk Wild Sour (no growler fills). They also have bombers of Lambic and Ojos Negros (blackberry lambic) available two per customer and you get a commemorative glass. Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra. Sour Cherry Porter Bottles are $13.99 plus tax (limited two).
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of April 4th) has Alternate Route, Armadillo Crossing, Coast to Coast, Coffee Please, Gaddy’s Irish Red, Interstate Ryeway, Main Street Amber, Robinson’s Circus, Shifting Gears, Speedbump Kolsch and Thirty-37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of August 2nd) has the following beers available for growler fills: Barbarossa, Helles Golden Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, OTR Ale, Rhapsody Bohemian Pilsner and Seven Hefeweizen. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. They only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. They only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s now does growler fills. An empty growler is $5 and it sounds like they only fill their own. Pricing varies by beer. Unfortunately, we do not have a current draft beer listing for them, but a representative listing is available on their Facebook menu page.
● Buckhead Mountain Grill does growler fills. As of April 18th, they had Falls City, West Sixth IPA, Upland Wheat, Angry Orchard Crisp, KY Bourbon Barrel Ale, Rivertown Blueberry Lager, Mt. Carmel Amber, Mt. Carmel Nut Brown, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Samuel Adams Summer Ale, Third Shift Amber Lager, Bell’s Oberon, Franziskaner Hefe, Guinness, Stella Artois, Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale, Miller Lite and Bud Light. The cost is $16 for a “fill of any craft or import beer offered in a 16oz serving size” (add $5 for a new Buckhead growler).
● Flipdaddy’s (both locations) also does growler fills. We’re still tracking down more information on their program.
● Incline Public House has growlers available for all 12 of their beers on tap. Growlers are $5 and fills are 3 times pint price that are currently $5, $6 and $7.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of April 19th) had Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock, Flying Dog Wildman, Green Flash Le Freak, Weihenstephaner, Bell’s Oberon, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Plums, Great Lakes Ohio Stout and Hudy Bock.
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of April 19th) had Blue Moon Juniper Ale, Anderson Valley Bourbon, Cincy Beer Week Porter, Hudy Bock, Left Hand Scrimsaw, Bell’s Smitten, Dark Horse Amber and Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of July 21st) has R.J. Rocker Son of a Peach ($10.99), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($8.99), Blank Slate The Lesser Path India Wheat Ale ($9.99), 21st Amendment Hell of High Watermelon ($9.99), Full Pint Night of The Living Stout ($12.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster Imperial IPA ($13.99), Cismontane Black’s Dawn Imperial Stout ($13.99) and Great Lakes Christmas Ale $8.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of June 20th) has Upland Campside ($6.99), Sixpoint Apollo ($7.99), Southern Tier IPA ($7.99), Rivertown Fat Happy Monk ($14.99), Founders Double Trouble ($13.99), Sierra Nevada Blonde Ale ($12.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($11.99), New Holland Michigan Hatter ($11.99), Leinenkugel Big Eddy Imperial IPA ($11.99), Left Hand Ambidextrous ($16.99), Ommegang Flour De Houblon ($8.99), Apocalypse Fallout Dust ($7.99), Brooklyn Blast ($9.99), Goose Island Summer ($10.99), Oskar Blues Oskar de Grouch ($16.99), Estaminet Belgian Pilsner ($6.99), Schlafly Imperial Bourbon Barrel ($9.99), Arcadia 16th Anniversary ($12.99), Stone Imperial Espresso Stout ($16.99), Sam Adams Porch Rocker ($8.99), Atwater Voodoo Vator ($11.99), Rogue Dead Guy Ale ($8.99), Blank Slate Lesser Paths IPA ($9.99) and Crispin Original Cider ($10.99). Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Everything’s d’ Vine – They recently added a growler station. The beers on tap (as of August 1st) are Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA, Breckenridge Agave Wheat and Left Hand Polestar Pils.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of July 17th) has Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Oskar Blues G’knight, Southern Tier Imperial Compass, Bell’s Oberon, Sam Adams Grumpy Monk, Kona Longboard, Magic Hat Elderberry, Thirsty Dog Citra Dog, Stone Arrogant Bastard, MadTree Pleasant Wheat, Uinta Hop Notch, Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy and Rivertown Blueberry. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they might fill a different place’s growler if you ask nicely. Samples are 25 cents each. [Thanks to Tom Aguero for providing this much needed information.]
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield (as of May 23rd) has Rivertown Blueberry ($8.00), Uinta Hop Notch ($8.00), Samuel Adams Double Agent ($9.00), Great Lakes Erie Monster ($9.00), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($9.00), Bell’s Oberon ($9.00), Kona Longboard ($11.00), Lost Coast Tangerine ($11.00), Ommegang Fleur de Houblon ($11.00), MadTree Identity Crisis ($13.00), Ballast Point Sculpin IPA ($13.00), Kentucky Ale Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13.00), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($13.00), Thirsty Dog Citra Dog ($13.00) and Southern Tier Compass ($16.00). [Thanks to Ben Damon for this update.]
● Liquor Cabinet in Hebron (as of July 18th) has Brooklyn Scorcher, Schlafly Milk Chocolate Stout, Bell’s Oberon, Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout, Schlafly Maibock, Left Hand Good JuJu, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Great Lakes White Ale.
● Market Wines (as of July 26th) has Southern Tier Unearthly IPA ($6.00/glass $20.00/growler), Ace Apple Cider ($5.00/glass $14.00/growler), Epic Sour Apple Saison ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Rhinegeist Uncle ($5.00/glass $16.00/growler), Highland Oatmeal Porter ($5.00/glass $12.00/ growler) and Bell’s 3rd Coast Ale ($4.00/glass $10.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Bell’s Oberon ($10.99), Woodchuck Cider and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue (as of August 2nd) has La Trappe Witte ($18.99), Quaff Bros. Savage Blank ($14.99), Dogfish Head Positive Contact ($25.99), Prairie Standard Ale ($11.99), Stiegl Lemon Radler ($10.99), New Albanian Hoptimus ($10.99), Founders Rubaeus ($16.99), Southern Tier Plum Noir ($16.99), Great Lakes / Deschutes Class of ’88 ($16.99) and Left Hand Week Sauce ($14.99). All prices are for a 64 oz. refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Party Town in Florence (as of August 2nd) has Abita Strawator Imperial Strawberry Wheat ($13.99), Apocalypse Black APA ($7.99), Breckenridge Agave Wheat ($7.99), Blank Slate Lesser Path Wheat IPA ($9.99), Brooklyn Scorcher #366 Session IPA ($6.99), Crispin Prepare to Die Cider ($8.99), Dark Horse Edacsac Dekoorc Eert IPA ($7.99), Dogfish Head Rhizing Bines ($24.99), Duvel Belgian Pale Ale ($20.99), Finch’s Threadless IPA ($8.99), Green Flash Serrano Double Stout ($16.99), Left Hand Ambidextrous III Imperial Ginger Ale ($16.99), Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy Lemonade Wheat ($6.99), North Coast Bourbon Barrel Old Rasputin Imperial Stout ($48.99), Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager ($6.99), Southern Tier Creme Brulee Vanilla Bean Imperial Stout ($15.99), Southern Tier Unearthly ($9.99) and Southern Tier Plum Noir Porter ($15.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Feb. 20th) has Blank Slate Shroominous, Blank Slate The Lesser Path, Blank Slate Movin’ On, Blank Slate Out and About and Red Hook Audible.
● Remke Skytop (as of April 26th) has Blue Moon Brewing Co Pine in the Neck, Blank Slate Movin On, Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler, Redd’s Apple Ale and Triple Digit Chickow.
● United Liquor in Florence (as of July 19th) has Three Floyds Pride and Joy ($9.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99), Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout ($18.99), Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA ($11.99), Founders Rubaeus ($18.49) and Three Floyds Robert the Bruce ($9.99).
● Valley Wine & Spirits (as of May 6th) has Oskar Blues Old Chub, Widmer Hopside Down, Southern Tier 2x Steam, Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster, Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale, Sam Adams Grumpy Monk, Bell’s Oberon, Red Hook ESB, Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils and Ky Bourbon Barrel Ale.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of July 28th) are Uinta Sum’r, Great Lakes Ohio City Oatmeal Stout, Highland Razor Wit, Southern Tier Plum Noir, Triple Digit Chickow! and one empty tap. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of July 30th) are MadTree PsycHOPathy IPA, Blank Slate The Lesser Path, Bell’s Oarsman, Brooklyn Scorcher #366, 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon, and possibly Summit Summer Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Robert Fellows for this update.]