● One of the three new better beer locations we told you about earlier in the week, Holler Hops & Grill, will be tapping a keg of Founders Old Curmudgeon this Saturday. Their goal is to see if they can blow through the keg in one day. Sounds like a challenge to us!
● The new growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Unit 6, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Oatmeal Stout, Wit and Jenneke (Belgian Blonde). Refills are $7.99 for everything but Hop Baron and Roebling, which are $11.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s new tap room has Nut Brown Ale, Summer Wheat, IPA and Third Shift Imperial Coffee Stout will be available for growlers. The cost is $8.00 for Nut Brown or Summer and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $3.50 for the purchase of a growler.
● The new growler station at Listermann Brewing Company has added their Experimental batch series Double Black IPA along with Listermann Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Listermann Enter the Beagle IPA, Triple Digit Aftermath and Listermann Pre-Prohibition Lager. The cost is $13 for new growler and fill, $10 for a refill.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be sampling seasonal beers from breweries such as Three Floyds, Great Lakes, New Albanian and Sixpoint. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Against the Grain Heine’s Big Brother Coffee Stout ($6.99), Against the Grain Oaken Dagger Beire de Garde ($8.99), Against the Grain Raucho Man Randy Beverage Smoked Ale ($6.99), Against the Grain Ryern Maiden Rye India Pale Ale ($6.99), Anderson Valley Boontlinger Weiss Wheat Ale ($7.99), Boulder Old Chicago Red Ale ($6.99), Founders Centennial ($10.99), Founders Dirty B@st@rd ($10.99), Great Lakes Doppelrock ($11.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($9.99), Goose Island Pere Jacques ($12.99), Laughing Dog Dogzilla Black IPA ($9.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), New Albainian Elector ($9.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Sixpoint Bengali Tiger IPA ($9.99), Southern Tier Unearthly ($12.99) and Woodchuck Amber $6.99. All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Breckenridge Imperial 72 ($15.99 64oz and $9.00 32oz), New Holland Brown Ale ($9.99 64oz and $5.00 32oz), Fort Collins Incredible Hop Black IPA ($17.99 64oz and $9.00 32oz), St. Somewhere Lectio Divina ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), North Coast Le Merle ($25.99 64oz and $13.00 32oz), Kasteel Tripel ($15.99 64oz and $8.00 32oz), Mikkeller Weizenbock ($22.00 64oz and $11.00 32oz) and Anchor Steam ($11.99 64oz and $6.00 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Coronado Islander IPA ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler), Southern Tier Mokah ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Stoudts Pilsner ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and Rogue Chipotle Ale ($5.00/glass $14.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Batch 19 ($7.99 growler included). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of May 15th) are Heavy Seas Black Cannon Black IPA, Green Flash Hop Head Red Ale, Ft. Collins Major Tom’s Pomegranate Wheat, Founders All Day IPA, North Peak Nomad Dry Hard Cider and Smuttynose Vunderbar Pilsner. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of May 11th) are Brooklyn Lager, Stone IPA, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, Sam Adams Griffin’s Bow Barleywine, Southern Tier Pale Wheat Ale 422 and North Peak Dark Angel. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● As of April 12th, the growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, New Holland Cabin Fever, Sierra Nevada Hoptimum and Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● As of March 30th, the growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Schlafly Extra Irish Stout ($6.99) and Great Lakes Commodore Perry ($5.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Left Hand Sawtooth Ale ($6.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($7.99), Leinenkugel Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($8.99) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).