We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Bell’s tasting Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm featuring Smitten Golden Rye Ale, Amber Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Special Double Creme and Oarsman Ale.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Listermann in Fairfield and beers from West Sixth in Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm. This week, they are pouring beers from 450 North including Galaxy Hopped IPA, Barn Yeti and more.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they are pouring beers from Goodwood Brewing. The draft by the glass pour will be Triple Oaked Walnut Brown Ale for $3.00. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Braxton Brewing – Saturday at 6:00 pm – From their Facebook event page: “As part of their Kickstarter campaign, Braxton Brewing invited 20 individuals to each brew a batch of beer with them on their Test Batch System. This Saturday is the release of “Peel Out”, a Belgian Witbier infused with coriander & orange peel, brewed by Tony Catanzaro, Dave Dixon, Jon Covey & Mike Roszkowski.”
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping Chimay Blue. Cost is $10 for a ten ounce snifter.
● The Pub at Crestview Hills – Christian Moerlein Bay of Bengal pint night Friday from 6:00-8:00 pm.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom