We frequently get updates for our Tap Thursday listings after our regular 12:00 noon publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Bad Tom Brewing (as of June 27th) has Fink Red Rye, Bad Tom Brown, Addlehead IPA, Brother Clement Belgian Ale, Old Abe American Strong and Black Kettle Stout. They are changing the recipe of their Helles and will be coming out with a session pale soon. Empty growlers are $5.50.
● Christian Moerlein Craft Brewery (as of July 18th) has Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Over-the-Rhine (OTR) Ale, Barbarrossa Double Dark Lager, Zeppelin Bavarian Pale Ale,
Saengerfest Maibock, Se7en Hefeweizen, Old Gregg Scottish Ale, Jean Robert 20th Hefeweizen, Flying Pig Strawberry Cream Ale, Altered Wheat and Kiske Pilsner. $8 for growler refills every Friday, $10 Growler refills on Saturday & Sunday. New growlers are $5. Hudy kegs are also available. Tap Room is located at 1621 Moore Street in Cincinnati’s Historic Over-The-Rhine Brewery District.
● Ei8ht Brewing Company (inside the Party Source) has a complete listing of the beers available on tap at http://ei8htballbrewing.com/.
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing keeps a dated list of beers on tap at http://listermannbrewing.com/tap-room/. New growlers are $3.
● MadTree Brewing (as of July 17th) has Misnomer, MadMann, Sol Drifter, Lift, Galaxy High, Identity Crisis, Axis Mundi, Gnarly Brown, Bourbon Barrel Aged Axis Mundi, PsycHOPathy, Hoff Stevens Happy Amber (with Rum Soaked Cherries, Almond Extract and Lactose) and Happy Amber. According to their Facebook status update, they will be “introducting Tiamat, a 6.5% Peach Saison” today. New growlers are $5 and they will fill other growlers.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of July 16th) has Blonde, Amber, IPA, Nut Brown, Summer Wheat, Dewey’s Citra Saison, Coffee Brown and Imperial IPA. The cost is $8.50 for year rounds and most seasonals. Specialty beers (like the Imperial IPA now and Ardennes Belgian Quad in the past) are $18.00. It’s $4.50 for the purchase of a growler.
● Rhinegeist Brewery (as of July 17th) has Spike, Hustle, #05256, Puma Pils, Cougar, Truth, Uncle, Fiction, Zen and Pure Fury. Coming tomorrow: Plow (saison – 4.4% abv). New growlers are $5 for either the 32 or 64 oz.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of May 28th) has Roebling, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Hop Baron, Blueberry, Helles, Jenneke, Lil SIPA, Wit, Unit 6, Amberdextrous and Lambic. Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of May 7th) has Coast to Coast, Coffee Please Stout, One Way Street, Paycheck’s Porter, Penny’s Pilsner, Shortcut and Spoatieoatiedopaliscious, Thirty 37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of June 7th) has Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Old Gregg, Over-The-Rhine Ale, Se7en, Zeppelin, Barbarossa and Repeater. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $8 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. They only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. They only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s, Arnold’s Bar & Grill, BrewRiver GastroPub, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Firehouse Grill, Flipdaddy’s (all three locations) and Incline Public House all fill growlers of the beers they have on tap.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cappy’s Wine and Spirits Loveland lists their current, up to date growler information at http://www.lovelandcappys.com/growlers/
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of Feb. 21st) had Brooklyn Monster Barley Wine ($10.99), Schlafly Tasmanian IPA ($8.99), Madtree Hoppy Amber ($8.99), Madtree Rubeus Cacao ($8.99), Original Sin Cider ($6.99), Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale ($7.49), Uinta Hop Notch ($6.99) and Sierra Nevada Big Foot ($14.99).
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of Feb. 21st) had Christian Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock ($8.99), Hostivet Imperial Pilsner ($10.99), Christian Moerlein 10+161 Bourbon Barrel Aged English Ale ($10.99), New Holland Night Tripper Imperial Stout ($12.99), Against the Grain Brown Note ($7.99), Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA ($8.99), Abita Mayhawk Belgian Golden ($8.49) and New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($15.99).
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of June 2nd) has Sneaky Pete Imperial IPA ($13.99), Lagunitas IPA ($9.99), Widmer Bros. Chocolate Imperial Russian Stout ($5.99), Abita French Connection ($6.99), Great Lakes Wandering Pelican Black Lager ($12.99), Lagunitas Sucks Brown Shugga’ Substitute ($7.99), Bad Tom’s Black Kettle Stout ($9.99) and Abita Hop Gator Helles Doppelbock ($7.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington – see their dated list of beers available on their growler station at http://depsfinewine.com/beer/.
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas – see their dated list of beers available on their growler station at http://depsfinewine.com/beer/.
● The Growler Stop has their available beers listed at http://thegrowlerstop.com/whats-on-tap/. The list is not dated and they only update it once a week.
● HalfCut (as of May 25th) has Fifty West Speedbump, Rhinegeist Hustle, Upland Tripel, MadTree Sprye, Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti, Ommegang Hennepin, Green Flash 30th Street, Founders Rubeaus, Schofferhofer Grapefruit, Avery Maharaja, Blank Slate Out and About, Alltech’s Lexington Brewery Bourbon Barrel Peach Wheat, Green Flash Hop Odyssey, Great Lakes Burning River, Rogue XS Old Crustacean and Founders All Day IPA. Empty growlers are $5 each.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate lists the beers on their tasting bar online via an undated PDF that they link. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield lists the beers on their tasting bar online via an undated PDF that they link. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each.
● Lehr’s Meats Milford Ohio (as of May 28th) has Rhinegeist Spike ($14.99), Mt Carmel Summer Wheat ($10.99), Elevator Big Vic ($10.99), Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger ($10.99), Lost Coast Tangerine ($9.99), Stone IPA ($12.99), Highland Little Hump ($9.99) and Highland Kashmir ($9.99).
● Liquor Cabinet in Hebron (as of July 19th) has Great Lakes The Wright Pils, Madtree Sol Drifter, Anchor Steam IPA, West 6th Amber, Abita Seersucker Summer Pils, Founders Centennial IPA, and Madtree Gnarly Brown.
● Market Wines (as of July 19th) has Alesmith IPA ($6), Alesmith Speedway Stout ($8), Alesmith Old Numbskull ($8), Green Flash White IPA ($6), Coronado Orange Wit ($5) and Ballast Point Big Eye IPA ($5). They have empty growlers (64 oz) and growelettes (32 oz) for sale for $5 each.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue lists their beers on their growler station at http://www.1stopliquors.com/Growler.html. However, it is not dated and we’re not sure how often it is updated.
● Party Source in Bellevue will now be handled by Ei8ht Ball Brewery and Tap Room. See listing above.
● Party Town in Florence keeps an up to date listing of what’s on tap at their growler station at https://partytownky.com/whatsontap.php
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Nov. 13th) has Breckenridge 471 IPA ($19.99), Breckenride Vanilla Porter ($11.99), Blank Slate Ryesing Up ($14.99), Blank Slate Fork in the Road ($12.99) and Rivertown Bourbon Pumpkin ($15.99). New growlers are $5.99 each. [Thanks to Shannon S. for the update.]
● Remke Skytop (as of Jan. 31st) has New Belgium Fat Tire ($12.99), New Belgium White IPA ($12.99), Blank Slate Lesser Path ($12.99), New Belgium Ranger IPA ($12.99) and Rivertown Roebling ($15.99). Happy hour special – $2 off drafter beers Mondays-Thursdays 3:00-6:00 pm [Thanks to Eugene Tavares for the update.]
● United Liquor in Florence (as of July 17th) now has twelve taps. They currently have MadTree Rubus Cucao ($13.99), MadTree PsycHOPathy ($10.99), Lagunitas IPA ($10.99), Three Floyds Alpha King ($12.99), Goose Island Seasons ($9.99), Brew Kettle White Rajah ($14.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($13.99), West Sixth Lemon Grass ($11.99), Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Dogfish 90 min ($12.99), Bell’s Oberon ($9.99) and Stone Arrogant Bastard ($16.99). All prices based on 64 oz growler. Buy a new growler and get a free glass.
● Valley Wine & Spirits Edgewood (as of June 3rd) has Lagunitas IPA, Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale, Bell’s Oberon, Breckenridge Ophelia and West Sixth Heller Heaven.
● Valley Wine & Spirits Fort Wright (as of June 3rd) has Goose Island Endless IPA, Great Lakes Chillwave, Sierra Nevada Harvest, Sierra Nevada Ovila Mandarin, Madtree Sprye, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Founders All Day IPA, Anchor Summer and Dogfish Head 90 Minute.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of July 9th) are Evil Twin Lil B, Uinta Birthday Suit Sour Farmhouse Ale, Sierra Nevada Fresh Hop IPA, Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster, Madtree Sol Drifter and Jackie O’s Razz Wheat.
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of Dec. 15th) are Left Hand Fade to Black vol. 5, Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Cismontane Coulter IPA, Great Divide Hibernation Ale, Blank Slate Brewing Fume Cherrywood Smoked Porter and Anderson Valley Highway 128 Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99.