We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Friday night beer and wine tastings at 5:30 pm. Try six beers and six wines for $15 per person. Or you can just do wine only or beer only for $10 per person.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. This week’s beers are from Schlafly Brewing Co. of St. Louis and include Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout, American IPA, Brown ale “Randalled” through coffee beans and brewpub exclusives Milk Chocolate Stout & Black IPA. The beers will include some brew pub only barrels. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of April 4th) have Lateral Oatmeal Sweet Stout, Triple Digit Aftermath, Triple Digit Gravitator, Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Jungle Honey, Leopold Belgian Blonde, Triple Digit Chickow!, Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Pre-Prohibition Lager and a brand new beer: Serpentine Wheat. New growlers are $3.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of April 4th) has Amber, Nut Brown, IPA, Stout, Dewey’s Scotsman, Dewey’s Porter and Summer Wheat. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Ardennes Belgian Quad. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of April 6th) has Helles German Lager, Dunkel Munich Style Dark, Hop Bomber American Pale Ale, McKibben’s Dry Irish Stout, Hop Baron Double IPA, Blueberry Lager, Roebling Vanilla Espresso Imperial Porter, Unit 6 American Hefeweizen and Wit (Belgian Wit). Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra. Sour Cherry Porter Bottles are $13.99 plus tax (limited two).
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of April 4th) has Alternate Route, Armadillo Crossing, Coast to Coast, Coffee Please, Gaddy’s Irish Red, Interstate Ryeway (new), Main Street Amber, Robinson’s Circus, Shifting Gears, Speedbump Kolsch and Thirty-37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of April 11th) has the following beers available for growler fills: NMoerlein Helles, Barbarossa, OTR, Northern Liberties, Friend of an Irishman, Seven, and Red Apple Lager. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s now does growler fills. An empty growler is $5 and it sounds like they only fill their own. Pricing varies by beer. Unfortunately, we do not have a current draft beer listing for them, but a representative listing is available on their Facebook menu page.
● Buckhead Mountain Grill does growler fills. The cost is $16 for a “fill of any craft or import beer offered in a 16oz serving size” (add $5 for a new Buckhead growler). Unfortunately, we do not have a current draft beer listing for them.
● Flipdaddy’s (both locations) also does growler fills. We’re still tracking down more information on their program.
● Incline Public House has growlers available for all 12 of their beers on tap. Growlers are $5 and fills are 3 times pint price that are currently $5, $6 and $7.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike has Three Floyds Pride & Joy, Bad Attitude IPA, Great Lakes Alchemy IPA, Weihenstephaner, Dogfish Head 60 Min, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Plums, Brooklyn Pilsner, Hudy Bock.
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington has Sixpoint Six Point Columbus IPA, Anderson Valley Bourbon, Cincy Beer Week Porter, Hudy Bock, Left Hand Chainsaw, Blue Moon Juniper Ale, Anchor Porter, Three Floyds Pride & Joy.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of March 27th) has West Sixth IPA ($9.99), Rivertown Infinite Shilling Wee Heavy ($13.99), Great Lakes Alchemy Hour Double IPA $9.99, Great Divide Espresso Oak Aged Yeti ($13.99), Founders Red’s Rye PA ($12.99), Blue Moon Pine in the Neck ($9.99), Thirsty Dog Irish Setter Red Ale ($7.99) and Blank Slate Shroominous ($9.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of Jan. 25th) has Blue Moon Pine In The Neck ($11.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($6.99), Dogfish Head Indian Brown ($7.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($7.99), Southern Tier Chokolat Stout ($12.99), Blank Slate Movin’ On ($8.99), Blank Slate Fume Cherrywood Smoked Porter ($8.99), Schlafly Tasmanian IPA ($10.99), Avery IPA ($8.99), Founders Old Curmudgeon ($13.99), Fox Barrel Pear Cider ($7.99), Sierra Nevada Estate Organic ($12.99), Heavy Seas Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine ($18.99), Anderson Valley Heelch O’ Hops Double IPA ($9.99), Schlafly Bourbon ($10.99), Widmer Brothers BRRRRRR ($16.99), Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale ($5.99), New Holland Black Hatter ($11.99), DogFish Head Burton Baton ($19.99), Sixpoint Diesel ($11.99), North Coast Pranqster ($11.99), Anubis Coffee Porter ($16.99), Southern Tier 2XStout ($12.99) and Green Flash Grand Cru ($15.99). Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of Feb. 21st) has Bell’s Smitten, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Uinta Hop Notch IPA, Yuengling Bock, Kona Koko Brown, Kona Longboard Island Lager, Goose Island 312, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad w/ Sugar Plums, Rivertown Bock, 21st Amendment Sneak Attack and Mt. Carmel Springtime Ale. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they are now
filling non-Jungle Jim’s growlers back to only filling their own growlers. As always, samples are 25 cents each.
● Liquor Cabinet (as of April 18th) has Point Black Ale, Schlafly American IPA, Sixpoint Sweet Anchor Ale, West Sixth IPA, Founder’s All Day IPA, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, Heavy Seas Black Cannon IPA, Avery White Rascal.
● Market Wines (as of April 19th) has Ayinger Altbairisch Dunkel ($5.00/glass $16/growler), Southern Tier Live Pale Ale ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler), Full Pint Night of the Living Stout ($5.00/glass $$15.00/growler) and New Holland Full Circle Kolsch ($4.00/glass $12.00/ growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift Vanilla Porter ($9.99), Rivertown Winter Ale ($9.99) and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue has Trois Dames Bise Noire a la Menthe ($18.99 64oz), Quaff Bros. Savage Blank ($14.99 64oz), Oskar Blues Gubna ($21.99 64oz $11.00 32oz), Anderson Vally Bourbon Barrel Stout ($10.99 64oz), Sierra Nevada Ovila ($14.99 64oz), Tilburg’s Dutch Brown Ale ($13.99 64oz), Brooklyn There Will Be Black ($9.99 64oz), Tripel Karmeliet ($21.99 64oz) and Quaff Bros. Puff the Magic Bison ($12.99 64oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Party Town in Florence has Unibroue La Fin Du Monde ($15.99), Woodchuck Amber ($6.99), Founders Pale Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold ($7.99), Great Lakes Rye of The Tiger ($6.99), Blue Moon Pine In the Neck Pale Ale ($7.99), Left Hand Weak Sauce Porter ($13.99), Left Hand Milk Stout ($11.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Three Floyds Alpha King ($8.99), Founders Imperial Stout ($14.99), Rivertown Infinite Shilling Scotch Ale ($15.99), Rogue Chateau OREgasmic Pale Ale ($11.99), Rogue Old Crustacean ($10.99), Sierra Nevada Torpedo ($7.99), Sixpoint Righteous Rye Ale ($9.99), Stone Old Guardian ($11.99) and Three Floyds Jinx Proof ($8.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Feb. 20th) has Redd’s Apple Ale, Blank Slate Ryesing Up, one from Triple Digit, Rivertown Roebling and Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler.
● Remke Skytop (as of Jan. 25th) has Blue Moon Valencia Grove Amber, Blue Moon Pine In The Neck, Leinenkugel Big Eddy Russian Imperial stout, Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler and Redd’s Apple Ale.
● United Liquor in Florence (as of April 17th) has Three Floyds Pride and Joy, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Bell’s 2 Hearted Ale, Big Eddy Imperial Stout, Dogfish 60 Min., Leinenkugel Vanilla Porter.
● Valley Wine & Spirits (as of March 28th) has Blank Slate Movin On, Blank Slate Awakening, Blank Slate Shroominous, Blank Slate Fork in the Road, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Upland Ard Ri, West 6th IPA, Abita Andygator, Blue Moon Pine in the Neck and Rivertown Bock.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of April 9th) are Fox Barrel As You Wish Pear Cider, Two Brothers Monarch White, Ballast Point Dorado Double IPA, MadTree Sprye Spring Rye Pale Ale, Brooklyn Dry Irish Stout and Stone Old Guardian Oak-Smoked Barleywine Ale. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of April 7th) are Mt. Carmel Ardennes Belgian Quad, Founders Imperial Stout, MadTree Identity Crisis Black IPA, Bell’s Two Hearted, Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree IPA and Left Hand Good Juju Ginger Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ed Paff for this update as well.]