We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● UPDATE – Newly opened Everything’s d’ Vine will be having beer tastings on Wednesday nights.
● Ludlow Wines’ regular Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm.
● UPDATE – For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence will be pouring six to eight new or seasonal beers including a new Double IPA from Anderson Valley and the NKY debut of Triple Digit/Blank Slate, Pretty Things and more. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES AND BREW PUBS
● The growler station at Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing has Leopold Belgian Blonde, Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Aftermath Scottish Wee Heavy, Losantiville Pre Pro Lager, Run Like Hell Red, Enter the Beagle IPA, Oktoberfest, Wiedemann’s. Both Oatmeal Sweet Stout and Chickow are coming soon. New growlers are $3.
● Did you know that the Moerlein Lager House has growlers? The following beers are currently available for growler fills: Lager House Golden Helles, Barbarossa, OTR, Northern Liberties, 7 Weiss, Exposition Vienna Lager, Fifth & Vine Marzen and Hell town Rye-ot Brown. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
● The growler station at Mt. Carmel’s tap room has Winter, Amber, Stout and 3rd Shift – Imperial Coffee Stout. They will soon be rolling into an 8 faucet system very soon. We will let you know when it up and going. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Third Shift. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler (new design).
● The growler station at Rivertown Brewing’s tasting room has their Helles, Dunkel, Hop Bomber, Jenneke, Hop Baron, Blueberry Lager, Roebling, Unit 6, Wit and Pumpkin Ale. When Jenneke blows, their Winter ale will go on. Growler fills are $7.99. If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
● UPDATE – At Rock Bottom Cincinnati, you can take home growlers of all their regular beers plus Mocha Imperial Stout ($65 for a growler), the Buffalo Gold (not the bourbon barrel version) and Pumpkin Ale. Starting on Tuesday, they also have their Winter Tartan (a malty Scottish ale with a hint of vanilla). Most growler fills are $13.50. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● As of Oct. 31st, Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot (8315 Beechmont Ave., Anderson, OH) has Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, Sam Adams Hazel Nut Brown, Chouffe Houblon, Anderson Valley Brother David’s Triple, Mt. Carmel Winter, Ballast Point Sculpin IPA and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Future offerings include Sam Adam’s Oktoberfest and Big Eye IPA.
● As of Oct. 26th, the growler station at DEP’s in Covington had Green Flash Special ($18.99), Sam Adams Fat Jack and Shiner Ruby Red ($6.59). Upcoming beers include Avery White Rascal ($7.99), Blue Moon Caramel Apple and Lion Stout. At their Fort Thomas location, the growler station is currently not available as they prepared to move to their new location where they will have 24 taps. Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● As of November 3rd, the growler station offerings at the new Jungle Jim’s Eastgate included Yuengling Black & Tan ($7), Founders Breakfast Stout ($22), Cellar Rats Field Rat Wheat ($11), Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale ($11), Upland Dragonfly IPA ($11), Great Lakes Christmas Ale ($12), Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas ($13), Breckenridge Christmas Ale ($13), Southern Tier 2XMAS ($15), Brooklyn Blast ($16), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter and Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13). Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and we’re hearing that they will only fill their own growlers. As always, samples are 25 cents each. (Thanks to Eric Dunaway of Jungle Jim’s for this information!)
● The growler station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY) has Brooklyn Mary’s Maple Porter, Arcadia IPA, New Holland Poet Oatmeal Stout, Anderson Valley Winter Solstice.
● As of November 3rd, the growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Southern Tier “Pumking” Pumpkin Ale ($7.00/glass $22/ growler), Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout ($7.00/glass $22.00/growler), Blank Slate Wheat Ale ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale ($4.00/glass $12.00/ growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the growler station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Southern Tier Harvest ($11.49), Sam Adams Fat Jack ($11.99) and Woodchuck ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the growler station at Party Source in Bellevue: Beer Here SoD ($20.99 64oz $10.50 32oz), Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale ($10.99 64oz $5.50 32oz), Oskar Blues Deviant Dale’s IPA ($18.99 64oz $9.50 32oz), Quaff Bros. Joseph ($17.99 64oz $9.00 32oz), Heavy Seas Winter Storm ($10.99 64oz $5.50 32oz), Huvila Arctic Circle Ale ($20.99 64oz $10.50 32oz), Three Floyds Dreadnaught ($19.99 64oz $10.00 32oz) and Widmer Milk Stout Milk Stout ($12.99 64oz $6.50 32oz). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the growler station at Party Town in Florence: Arcadia Sky High Rye Ale ($8.99), Dogfish Head 90 Minute ($12.99), Dark Horse Raspberry Ale ($6.99), Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold ($7.99), Green Flash Extra Pale Ale ($7.99), New Albanian Elector Imperial Red IPA ($10.99), New Holland Cabin Fever ($9.99), Oskar Blues Deviant Dale’s Pale ($12.99), Oskar Blues Old Chub Scotch Ale ($10.99), Oskar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial Stout ($17.99), Rivertown Famine Bavarian Black Wheat ($17.99), Schlafly Imperial Bourbon Barrel Stout ($11.99), Schlafly Pumpkin Ale ($10.99), Sierra Nevada Tumbler Brown Ale ($6.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard ($10.99), Upland Wheat ($6.99) and Woodchuck Amber ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● As of October 25th, United Liquor in Florence has Southern Tier Pumpking, KY Bourbon Ale, Great Lakes Oktoberfest, Harpoon Rye IPA, Dogfish 60 min IPA, and Big Eddy Imperial IPA.
● UPDATE – Valley Wine & Spirits had Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Southern Tier Oatmeal Stout, Crispin Cider, Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale, Goose Island Honkers Ale, Founders Red’s Rye, Sam Adams Winter Lager, Southern Tier 2XMAS, Bell’s Amber and Great Lakes Christmas Ale.
● As of Oct. 23rd, Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are Sixpoint Autumnation, Green Flash Friendship, Hopfield & McCoy IPA, Ballast Point Sculpin IPA, Anderson Valley Brother David’s Triple and 21st Amendment Zambo Imperial Red Ale. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● As of Sept. 7th, Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings are Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout (32 oz. $12.50 and 64 oz. $25.00), Left Hand Oktoberfest (32 oz. $6.50 and 64 oz $12.50), Rivertown Jenneke (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $15.00), Bell’s Oberon (32 oz. $7.50 and 64 oz. $15.00), Founders Cerise (32 oz. $9.50 and 64 oz. $18.00) and Brooklyn Lager (32 oz. $8.00 and 64 oz. $15.00). In the past, they also have had Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.