We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● 2015 Beer Wine and Food Festival – Friday, August 28th starting at 5:00 pm in Wyoming, OH (benefits The Cure Starts Now Foundation) – See their Facebook Event Page for more information.
● Germania Society Oktoberfest – Friday, August 28th-Sunday, August 30th – See their Facebook Event Page for more information.
● MadTree Summer Bonanza – Saturday, August 29th from noon to 1:00 am. See their Facebook Event Page for more information.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. The beers for this week’s tasting (8/28) are Left Hand Oktoberfest, Great Divide Whitewater, Tröegs Perpetual IPA and Full Pint Night of the Living Stout.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from GoodWood Brewing Co.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (8/28) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s new beers and seasonals from Victory, Prairie, Rhinegeist and more. The draft by the glass will be Three Floyds Moloko Milk Stout for $3.00. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Braxton Brewing – Firkin Friday tonight (8/28) at 5:00 pm – Blown Gasket Robust Porter infused with cocoa nibs from Maverick Chocolate and fresh oranges.
Christian Moerlein Malt House – Friday, August 28th starting at 4:00 pm – Moerlein Bay of Bengal Double IPA Can Launch and Firkin Tapping – Special beers include Orange Infused Bay of Bengal DIPA, Blackberry Infused Bay of Bengal DIPA and Lemon-Lime (Jungle) Infused Bay of Bengal DIPA.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (8/28) is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping Bell’s Hopsolution. The cost is $7 for a ten ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom