Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Christian Moerlein Malt House – Super Firkin Saturday and Pacer Citra Pale Ale Launch Saturday at 2:00 pm. Special brews and infusions from Rhinegeist, MadTree Brewing, Cellar Dweller, Blank Slate Brewing Company, Braxton Brewing Company, Great Lakes Brewing Company, Mt. Carmel Brewing Company , and Listermann Brewing Company as well as Moerlein. Entry to this event is free and sampling tickets can be purchased 5 for $10.
• MadTree Brewing – Last Call for 1.0 Saturday starting at 11:00 am. More information available on their Facebook event page.
TASTINGS, TOURS and DINNERS
• Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Cellar Dweller beer tasting Friday at 3:00 pm. Beers include Ditz hoppy blonde, Blood Orange Uncle Ronnie American pale ale, Jeremiah’s IPA and Eye Opener hazelnut coffee stout.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Deschutes at Fairfield and from Victory and Blake’s Ciders at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS, PINT NIGHTS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Woodburn Brewery Tap Takeover Friday at 6:00 pm. Beers include Emilio!, Han Solo, Hammer Session IPA, Chocolate Cherry Stout and Chocolate Mint Stout.
• Braxton Brewing – Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chip Stout Tapping Party today at 5:00 pm. More information on their Facebook event page.
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Super Bell’s Weekend continues. See their web site for the long list of beers available.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring Ballast Point Roots to Boots DIPA. Cost is $6 for a ten ounce snifter.
• Keystone Hyde Park – Fifty West Takeover today at 6:00 pm. Beers include Bourbon Barrel Aged 10&2 Imperial Stout, 50 West Lager, Doom Pedal White Ale, and One Way Street: Lemon Drop Pale Ale.
• Lehr’s Prime Market – Ballast Point pint night today at 5:00 pm.
• Listermann’s – Barrel aged Aftermath Madness Saturday at 11:00 am. See their Facebook event page for more information.
• Mash Cult Brewing – Rummin’ With the Devil release Saturday at 1:00 pm. More information on their Facebook event page.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom