Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY! – See our earlier post for special beer events today.
• Narrow Path Brewing – Grand Opening today starting at 8:00 am. Their motto is “Craft. Community. Cause.” and they are proving it by having a portions of today’s proceeds go to COTA in honor of Henry Rogers, a little boy from Loveland who is in need of a kidney transplant.
TASTINGS, TOURS and DINNERS
• Christian Moerlein Brewing and Moerlein Lager House – Brunch, Beers, & Breweries Sunday at 10:30 am. See their web page for more information and to buy your tickets.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from “bodacious brews from St. Patrick Party” at Fairfield and from MadTree at Eastgate.
• Marty’s Hops and Vines – Saturday Brunch Series with Fifty West at 11:00 am.
1st course: Doom Pedal White Ale paired with a Cod fish cake with citrus butter sauce. 2nd course: Going Plaid Scotch ale paired with a Scotch Egg with sweet mustard sauce and blackberry jam. 3rd course: Paycheck’s Porter paired with Cheesecake bites with chocolate and caramel drizzle and sea salt. Cost is $29 and Reservations required. Call (513) 681-4222 or stop in.
Beverage substitution and vegetarian options upon request.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS, PINT NIGHTS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Founders Pint Night Friday at 3:00 pm. Beers include All Day IPA, Red’s Rye, Curmudgeon, Imperial Stout, Frootwood (Tapping @ 5pm), and KBS (Tapping @ 5pm).
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Rhinegeist Tap Takeover Saturday at 3:00 pm. Beers include Pineapple Truth and Habanero Truth, along with Juicy Truth, Knowledge, Bubbles, and more.
• Gypsy’s Mainstrasse – MadTree HOP EXTRAvaganza Saturday at 1:00 pm. Beers include Citra High, Experimental Pale Ale, Galaxy High, PSA, PsycHOPathy, Rounding Third, and TreeSearch 10.3.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom