Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Ei8ht Ball – The Last Brunch at Ei8ht Ball Brewing is Saturday at noon. From Facebook: “grab a Beermosa, get a hug or fist bump from our amazing beer tenders, stuff your face with brunch, get that last chance merch and enjoy our pop up specials all day long! Food trucks on site all day!”
TASTINGS, TOURS and DINNERS
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from SweetWater at Fairfield and from Heavy Seas at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS, PINT NIGHTS and RELEASES
• Braxton Brewing – 1957 Can Release and Tapping Party Friday at 5:00 pm.
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Local Friday featuring Urban Artifact at 5:00 pm. Beers include The Gadget, Slide Rule, and Squeezebox.
• Listermann Brewing – Tricky and 99 Problems Can Release Saturday at 10:00 am. Tricky is a NE IPA with Galaxy and Mosaic hops. 120 cases of it will be available. 99 Problems But a Beer Ain’t One is a NE IPA with Citra and Wakatu hops. About 60 cases of it will be available.
• MainStrasse Village – Oberon Pub Crawl Friday starting at 6:00 pm. Participating bars include Lisse Steakhouse, Cock and Bull, Mac’s Pizza, Zola Pub, Goodfellas, and Gypsys.
• White Oak Marathon – Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout Release Party Friday at 4:00 pm
• Woodburn Brewery – Go Floc Yourself! New England IPA tapping Friday
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom