We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Everything’s d’ Vine Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (9/19), the beers are New Belgium and Three Floyds Lips of Faith Series: Ommegang Scythe & Sickle, 5 Rabbit 5 Vulture, Goose Island Rambler IPA and Dogfish Head Punkin.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (9/19), it’s beers from West Sixth. Pints are usually $3 (occasionally $4 or $5).
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (9/19), it’s beers from Fifty West. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights usually features six to eight beers each week and goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (9/19), the beers are new arrivals from Victory, Uinta and more. The cost for the regular sample flights is $2.00. For $3, you can get a nine ounce pour of Heavy Seas GreatER Pumpkin (imperial pumpkin ale aged in bourbon barrels).
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six delicious bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (9/22), the rare keg is Prairie Cherry Funk. Cost is $10 for a 13 ounce tulip.
● Lots of other great weekend events coming this weekend including Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, Franztoberfest at Rhinegeist and Holler Hops & Grill’s celebration of International Talk Like a Day!
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom