Cheers and here's to better beer (and beverages)!
Know about a beer or beverage event this week that we missed? Just drop us a line on Facebook.
Monday, February 20th-Sunday, February 25th - Four Years of Standard Beer
Celebrating their fourth anniversary with lots of better beer offerings on draft and in bottle. Special hours for the week too: T-Th: 1-10, Fri : 1-11, Sat : 1-11, Sun: 12-7 (FC home opener).
Tuesday, February 21st at 3:00 pm - Pints for a Purpose at Figleaf Brewing
$1 from each draft pint sold goes to the American Cancer Society
Wednesday, February 22nd at 6:30 pm - Rodenbach Dinner at Taste of Belgium Crestview Hills
Over the years, we've done many beer dinners and several of our top five beer dinners have been at Taste of Belgium. If this one is anywhere as good as the Chimay dinner they had, this one will be a great experience too. (And yes, we've already made our reservations.) Ivan Rodriguez from Rodenbach brewery will be also in attendance.
Cost is $85 per person prepaid. Reservations can be made on OpenTable at opentable.com/booking/experiences-availability
Beer Hour: Rodenback Classic
1st Course - Rodenbach 200th Anniversary Tripel paired with Mussel pot for the table
2nd Course - Rodenbach Grand Cru paired with Salad
3rd Course - Rodenbach Vintage paired with guest choice of Shrimp & Grits Waffle or Birria Waffle
4th Course - Rodenbach Alexander paired with a chocolate dome tort and cherry reduction sauce
Saturday, February 24th at 11:00 am - Third Eye Brewing and Krampuslauf Zinzinnati Bockfest
- Release of their Total Debockery doppelbock. A portion of the proceeds from this beer will go to The Live Like Maya Foundation benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Barrel Aged Release Series featuring 2024 barrel-aged Total Debockery (10.8% abv). Aged one year in a W.L. Weller Bourbon barrel.
- Stein Hoisting Competition from 1:00-5:00 PM. Men's and Women's sign-ups will be available throughout the afternoon. Winners will be based on the longest individual time.
- Beerionette challenge
- Crowler Pull For Charity with a chance to win a bottle of bourbon
- Bockfest food specials including goetta and sauerkraut balls.
- 2024 Total Debockery T-shirts for sale in the taproom while supplies last