Start the 2015 baseball season off right by celebrating Opening Day at the better beer location in Cincinnati. As usual, we will update this list if we hear of any more.
• Arnold’s Bar and Grill – See our earlier post for more information.
• Braxton Brewing – Open from 1:00-11:30 pm specially for Opening Day. At 1:00 pm, Steffen’s Rentals will have popcorn and cotton candy. If you are going to the game, Craft Connection Brewery Tours will have free shuttles departing at 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30 pm to GABP. You must sign-up on-site and it’s first come, first served. Chicago Don’s Hot Dawgs will open up at 3:00 pm.
• Cellar Dweller – Try their new Red Rye IPA called Gapper. It’s 6.5% ABV, 60 IBU and available now in their Tasting Room.
• Fifty West – Their Wire to Wire Wheat was brewed specially for GABP and honors the Reds’ 1990 season when they lead the National League West division for the entire season.
• HalfCut – Their bar and to-go window will be open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. From opening until noon, you can save 20.15% OFF growlers. From 4:00-6:00 pm, Happy Hour Special – 1/2 off draft and 25% off flights plus they’ll be pouring MadTree Rounding Third draft.
• MadTree Brewing – MadTree is part of the 2015 Rally on the Square at Fountain Square. Goes from 11:00 am until 5:30 pm.
• Moerlein Lager House – Opening at 10:00 am with “special hosts ‘Mister Perfect’ baseball legend Tom Browning, DJ Etrayn, and Holly Morgan and Jon Jon from Q102.”
• Rhinegeist – Opening at 11:00 am. They will “be slingin’ 6-packs of Hustle (Only Hustle will be available & for one day only).” Look for them in the Opening Day Parade too.
• Tap & Screw – Opening Day Special – “two pints of Tap & Screw brew, 2 Texas chili dogs, and a Tap & Screw Brewery t-shirt for $25 dollars.”