● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be tasting beers from Schlafly Brewing Company of St. Louis, Missouri. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Southern Tier 2XIPA ($12.99), Southern Tier Hop Sun ($9.99), Southern Tier Jah-va Imperial Coffee Stout ($15.99), Arcadia Sky High Rye ($7.99), Bell’s Oberon ($9.99), Schlafly Imperial Stout ($11.99), Schlafly Dry-Hopped APA ($8.99), Unibroue Chambly Noire ($6.99), Unibroue Maudite ($15.99), Cumberland Amarillo ($5.99), Goose Island Pepe Nero ($11.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness Amber ($6.99), Anderson Valley Wee Geech ($12.99), Magic Hat #9 ($7.99), Rogue Old Crustacean Barley Wine ($10.99), Founders Old Curmudgeon ($17.99), Dogfish Head World-Wide Stout ($24.99) and Dogfish Head Old School Barley Wine ($20.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature Laughing Dog Sneaky Pete Imperial IPA, Brooklyn Summer Ale and Schlafly Barleywine at the Covington location. At the Buttermilk location, their bottle selection is Cucapa Lowrider Pale Ale, Arcadia Whitsun Summer Wheat Ale and Rogue Daddy’s Little Helper Black IPA. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle: Covington has Falls City Ale ($4.99), Southern Tier IPA ($8.99), Schlafly Scotch Ale ($5.99) and Goose Island Dominique ($14.99). Buttermilk Pike has Great Lakes Doppelrock ($9.50), Southern Tier Phin & Matt’s Extraordinary Ale ($8.99), Goose Island Pepe Nero ($14.99) and Bell’s Imperial Stout ($14.25). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.
● Cincinnati Whole Foods’ growler station offerings are unknown at this time. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● On the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Anderson Valley Wee Geech Ale, Ommegang Belgian Pale Ale, Cumberland Merlot a’ Trois, and New Holland Poet Oatmeal Stout. They also got in a limited quantity of the Oliva Abbey Dubbel Belgium Ala 750ml plus packs of the Tommyknocker Butthead.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Southern Tier Hop Sun ($13.99), Lexington Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99) and Bell’s Oberon ($8.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Red Ear Cat Tail Ale ($12.99), Southern Tier Matt & Phin’s ($14.99), Widmer Bros. Pitch Black IPA ($10.99), Great Lakes Dopplerock ($9.99), Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence ($19.99), Red Ear Red October ($12.99), Flying Dog Gonzo ($9.99) and Sam Adams Revolutionary Rye ($8.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● On the Growler Stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits: Covington has Belhaven Scottish Lager ($5.99), Cumberland Red Ale ($5.99) and Avery Ellie’s Brown Ale ($5.99). Fort Thomas has Boulder Cold Hop Pale Ale ($5.99), Anderson Valley Boont Amber ($6.49), Schlafly Pilsner ($4.99), New Holland Oaker Hatter ($10.99), Ommegang Rare VOS ($6.49) and Ommegang Hennepin ($9.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.