● Whole Foods has a ONE DAY DEAL every Friday and this week’s deal is on Growler Fills! They’re giving away an empty growler (32oz or 64oz) to the first 25 people at either location today and they’re offering 30% off Growler Fill-Ups ALL DAY (Friday 3/16). Because of the high volume, they expect will be going through kegs at a rapid pace. [Thanks to Adam Pratt from Whole Foods Mason for providing this information and to Nik from Whole Foods Cincinnati for verifying that location will be offering it too.!]
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings are North Peak Sinuous Celtic Ale, Lost Coast Downtown Java Brown, Yuengling Black & Tan, Bell’s Winter White Ale, Southern Tier Eurotrash Pilz and Henry Weinhard’s IPA. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Special thanks to Ed Paff for once again providing this information!]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings are Duvel Single, Southern Tier Brewing Oak-Aged “UnEarthly” Imperial IPA, Stoudt’s Pils, North Peak “Nomad” Dry Cider, Brooklyn Brewery Lager and Great Lakes Brewing “The Doppelrock”. They feature $4.25 pints as well as 32 oz. and 64 oz. growler fills ($8.99 / $16.99). They also have Happy Hour every Monday through Thursday from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. You can get $2.99 select pints, $1 off 32oz growler fill and $2 off 64oz growler fill. For a new growler, add $3.99.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be beginning the first of a two-part Avery Brewing Company Tasting. Each one will include a vertical of Avery’s “Demon Series” beers. This week is The Beast 2006-2010. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Founders Double Trouble IPA ($14.99), Great Crescent Blonde Ale ($6.99), Great Crescent Bourbon Barrel Stout ($11.99), Great Crescent Brown Ale ($7.99), Great Crescent Cherry Ale ($11.99), Great Crescent Coconut Porter ($6.99), Great Crescent Dark Ale ($11.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($7.99), Great Lakes Doppelrock ($11.99), Great Lakes Eliot Ness ($7.99), Green Flash Double Stout ($9.99), Green Flash West Coast IPA ($11.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Leinenkugel Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($10.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($6.99), Mikkeller Invasion ($13.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($7.99) and Southern Tier 2XIPA ($12.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00. Quart, pint and new GALLON size growlers are also available.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Brooklyn Maple Porter ($12.99), Quaff Bros. Honeyed Brown Chicken Brown Cow ($16.99), Ommegang Hennepin ($13.95), Mikkeller Invasion IPA ($16.99), Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ($12.99), Against the Grain Black & Mild ($6.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($18.99) and Rodenbach Classic Ale ($27.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The four tap growler station at Market Wines in Findlay Market has Great Lakes Blackout Stout
($5.00/glass $15.00/growler), Southern Tier Oak-aged Back Burner ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Stoudts German Style Pilsner ($4.00/glass $10.00/growler) and Southern Tier Gemini ($6.00 glass $18.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● On the Growler Station at One Stop Liquors (10 Donnermeyer Dr., Bellevue, KY), they currently have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99), Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale ($8.99), and Samuel Adams Tasman Red ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● UPDATED 3/10/12 – The growler stations at DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington have Stone Smoked Porter ($8.99), Kentucky Coffee Stout ($7.99), Southern Tier Gemini ($9.99) and North Coast Scrimshaw ($7.99). The DEP’s in Fort Thomas has Rivertown Roebling Porter ($6.99), Dogfish Head Chicory Stout ($8.99), Henry Weinhard’s IPA ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($6.99), Samuel Adams Tasman Red IPA ($8.50) and Rogue Double Mocha ($9.99).
● As of December 4th, at the Growler Station at the Liquor Cabinet (1990 N Bend Rd # A Hebron, KY), they have Arcadia Ales London Style Porter, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Schlafly Coffee Stout and Point Cascade Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $2.00.