● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be joined by Lisa Farmer of the Great Lakes Brewing Company. Look for a great selection of Great Lakes brews on the table and they will tap a barrel of their Tempus Fugit Ale at the growler station. Remember that the cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature at Covington: On the growler station (prices include empty growler): Cumberland Pale Ale ($5.99), Goose Island Pepe Nero ($14.99), Boulder Mojo Rising ($9.99), Schlafly Pilsner ($5.99) and in bottles on Friday, it’s Palma Louca, O’Fallon 5-day IPA, Plank Dunkel-wiezenbock. At the Buttermilk Pike location, on the growler station, it’s Sierra Nevada Glissade ($6.99), Goose Island Honkers Ale ($6.99), Cumberland Creme Ale ($5.99), Founders Centennial IPA ($7.99). And in bottles, it’s Session Lager and Black Lager, Schlafly Raspberry Hefe. No tastings on Saturday at either location until later in spring. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays and from 2:00 – 5:00 pm on Saturdays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers. All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.
● D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location is tasting Boon Lambics this week. The tasting usually goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Growler stations in both the Covington store and the Ft. Thomas store coming some time next week.
● At Main Street Wine and Spirits, the beer tasting this Friday is IPAs: Bear Republic Racer 5, Bell’s Two-Hearted, Brewdog Hardcore IPA, and Avery Maharaja. 5-7 PM
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Three Floyds Dreadnaught ($16.99), Stone Sublimely Self Righteous ($11.99), Post Road Pumpkin ($5.99), Bourbon Heine Bros Coffee Stout ($12.99), Founder’s Rye ($8.99), Queen’s Knickers ($9.99), Cumberland Red Ale ($5.99), Stone Ruination ($11.99), Rye 75 Suicide by Hop ($7.99), Bell’s Two-Hearted Ale ($9.99), Robert the Bruce ($6.99), Dogfish Head 90 min IPA ($11.99), Stone Cali-Belgique ($11.99), Woodchuck Cider ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Guiness Irish Stout ($5.99), Bell’s Oberon ($10.99), Unibroue Terrible ($14.99), Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA ($14.99), Flying Dog Gonzo ($12.99), Ommegang Three Philosophers ($24.99), Dogfish Head Raison D’etre ($12.99) and Rivertown Dunkel ($11.99). Prices include empty growler.