● At this week’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they are mixing things up this week:
This week we will be changing it up and straying for a moment from our usual format. We have a great deal of respect and reverance for the Rogue Brewery of Oregon, which is why they will be featured for the third time in our Friday Night Flights series, this weekend. We will be celebrating the release of John John Dead Guy: a Dead Guy Whisky Barrel Aged version Of Dead Guy Ale. On The table we will be pairing Rogue Spirits with their matching beers; Hazelnut Rum with Hazelnut Brown Ale, Juniper Pale with Rogue Spruce Gin, and a full John John deconstruction: Dead Guy Whisky paired with Dead Guy ale and John John. On the fourteen headed growler program there will be some groovy selections as well as John John for growler fills.
Remember that the cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature at Covington: On the growler station: Christian Moerlein Emancipator, Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, Goose Island IPA, Ommegang Rare Vos and in bottles on Friday Hopus Belgian IPA, Fruli Belgian Strawberry Beer, Malheur 12. At the Buttermilk Pike location, on the growler station: Bells Hopslam, Hoegaarden, Cork’n Brew Brown Ale, Sierra Nevada Big Foot. On Friday, it’s Schlafly Tripel, Schlafly Extra Irish Stout, Schlafly Scotch Ale. No tastings on Saturday at either location until spring. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays and from 2:00 – 5:00 pm on Saturdays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● At Main Street Wine and Spirits, they will be doing the Founders tasting that was postponed from last Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. They are located at 1252 W. Ohio Pike, Amelia, OH.
● D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location features beers for Valentines Day. The tasting goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ‘10 ($7.99), Flying Dog Old Scratch ($6.99), Avery White Rascal ($8.99), BBC Brandy Queens Knickers ($9.99), Founders Imperial Stout ($10.99), BBC Great White Porter ($6.99), Brooklyn Manhattan Project ($6.99), Great Divide Hoss Lager ($9.99), Rye 75 Cascade Dry Hopped ($7.99), Schlafly A.P.A ($6.99), Unibroue Ephemere ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.99), Bell’s Two Hearted ($8.99), Unibroue Maudite ($12.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Quaff Bros Tripel Rot ($11.99), Bell’s Two Hearted Ale ($11.99) d’Achouffe La Chouffe ($21.99), Bell’s Cherry Stout ($14.99), Goose Island Bourbon County Stout ($29.99), Dogfish Head Red & White ($28.99), Great Lakes Christmas Ale ($9.99), Founders Old Curmudgeon ($22.99). Prices include empty growler.