● At this week’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be opening a selection of barrel aged brews. On the growler station, they plan to add the Chicago Barrel Aging Festival Bronze Medal winner Bourbon Barrel Rye Porter from BBC. Remember that the cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature at Covington: On the growler station: KY. Bourbon Barrel Ale, Rare Vos/Cork’n Brew Brown Ale, Goose Island IPA, Christian Moerlein Emancipator and in bottles on Friday Boulder Never Summer Ale, Mojo IPA, Hazed and Infused Pale Ale. At the Buttermilk Pike location, on the growler station, it’s Avery White Rascal, Goose Island IPA, Sierra Nevada Bigfoot, Bell’s Hopslam (hurry almost finished)/Anderson Valley Oatmeal Stout. And in bottles, it’s Anderson Valley Brother David Double, Anderson Valley Brother David Triple, Anderson Valley Hop’Ottin IPA. No tastings on Saturday at either location until spring. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays and from 2:00 – 5:00 pm on Saturdays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location is not known at time of publication. We’ll update if we get this information. The tasting usually goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Bourbon Barrel Smoked Stout ($12.99), Flying Dog Old Scratch ($6.99), Avery White Rascal ($8.99), Lindemans Framboise ($24.99), Founders Imperial Stout ($10.99), Rogue Hazelnut Nectar ($6.99), Rogue John John Dead Guy ($9.99), Great Divide Hoss Lager ($9.99), Rye 75 Cascade Dry Hopped ($7.99), Three Floyds Dreadnaught ($16.99), Unibroue Ephemere ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.99), Great Lakes Ed Fitzgerald ($6.99), Unibroue Maudite ($12.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Quaff Bros Tripel Rot ($16.99), BBC Queen’s Knickers ($13.99) d’Achouffe La Chouffe ($21.99), Bell’s Cherry Stout ($14.99), Goose Island Bourbon County Stout ($29.99), Dogfish Head Red and White ($28.99), Left Coast Old Rasputin ($12.99), Founders Old Curmudgeon ($22.99). Prices include empty growler.