● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature at Covington: On the growler station: Cork ‘n Brew Brown Ale, Goose Island 312, Unibroue Trois Pistoles plus Founders Centenial IPA and in bottles Anderson Valley Winter Solstice, Schlafly Bourbon Barrell Ale. At the Buttermilk Pike location, on the growler station: Rogue Yellow Snow, Schlafly ESB, New Holland Cabin Fever plus Cork ‘n Brew Brown Ale and in bottles Chatoe Rogue Black Lager, Rogue Santa’s Private Reserve. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Friday only this week. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location features Three Floyds Brewing. The tasting goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
● There’s no Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence this week. They will be back next Friday pouring Best of Europe.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Rye 75 Rye IPA, Great Lakes Nosferatu, Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, Three Floyds Robert the Bruce, Dogfish Olde School, BBC Brandy Barrel Queens Knickers.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Anderson Valley 20th Anniversary, d’Achoufe N’Ice Chouffe, Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, Ommegang Rare Vos, Dogfish Head Red and White, Sierra Nevada Chico Estate, Brouwerij Bosteels Tripel Karmeliet, Goose Island Bourbon County Stout