● At this week’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, the featured brewery is Rogue Brewing Company. Remember that the cost $2 for a full flight of beers. Old Crustacean Barleywine from Rogue and Stone 13th Anniversary will be added to the growler station tonight.
● This week’s beer tasting at the Fort Thomas location of Liquor Direct will feature Brew Dog beers from Scotland. The tasting price is $1 and the tasting is from 5:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Bell’s Two Hearted Ale, Guinness 250th Anniversay Stout, Founder’s Cerise, Dogfish Head Black and Blue, Harpoon Leviathan Imperial IPA, Great Lakes Independence Ale, Tommyknocker Imperial Nut Brown Ale and Dogfish Head Burton Baton.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence (remember this will change Friday Night): Rye 75 Rye IPA, Great Lakes Commodore Perry, Dogfish Immort Ale, B.B.C. Quad, B.B.C. Bourbon Barrel Wee Heavy, B.B.C. Kick in the Baltic Porter
● On tap at Dilly Cafe: Morland “Old Speckled Hen”, Victory Prima Pils, Barrel House Hocking Hills Hefeweizen, Stone IPA, Avery The Maharaja Imperial IPA, Duchesse de Bourgogne, On Cask: Barrel House Bitter, Brooklyn Summer Ale, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout (going fast!), Chimay Blanche (White), Mt. Carmel Amber, Bells Oberon Ale, Tripel Karmeliet