● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they will be tasting selection of brews from Flying Dog. On tap, they will have Double Dog, Gonzo, and Raging Bitch. Remember that the cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Goose Island Bourbon County ($24.99), Heine Bros. Bourbon Coffee Stout ($12.99), Great Lakes Burning River ($6.99), Great Divide Oaked Yeti ($10.99),
Red’s Rye ($8.99), Schlafly APA ($6.99), Stone Ruination ($11.99), Rye 75 ($6.99), Bell’s Two Hearted Ale ($9.99), Robert the Bruce ($6.99), Flying Dog Double Dog ($5.99), Stone Cali-Belgique ($11.99), and Bell’s Oberon ($8.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler add $2.00.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature Avery Karma Ale, Avery Brown Ale, Avery Maharaja at the Covington location. At the Buttermilk Pike location, it’s Ommegang; BPA, Rare Vos, Hennepin, and Three Philosophers. No tastings on Saturday at either location until later in spring. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays and from 2:00 – 5:00 pm on Saturdays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle: Covington has Cumberland Pale Ale ($5.99), Goose Island Pepe Nero ($14.99), Boulder Mojo Rising ($9.99) and Schlafly Pilsner ($5.99). Buttermilk Pike has New Holland Dragons Milk ($11.99), Goose Island Summer Ale ($6.99), Cumberland Creme Ale ($5.99) and Schalfly Raspberry Hefe ($5.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.
● D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location is a mystery at this time. We’ll update when we hear more.. The tasting usually goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
● The growler station at the Covington D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits is newly opened! They have New Holland Imperial Hatter, New Holland Dragons Milk, Schlafly Kolsch and Houblon Chouffe. The growler station at the Ft. Thomas location is being delayed by a faulty CO2 regulator. They hope that it will be pouring as soon as a new one arrives.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA ($14.99), Unibroue Terrible ($14.99), Great Lakes Holy Moses ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Bigfoot ($9.99), Flying Dog Gonzo ($12.99), Founders Red’s Rye Pale Ale ($11.99), New Holland Tripper ($17.99) and Rivertown Dunkel ($11.99). Prices include empty growler.