● Tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, it’s HOPS OF DOOM night! At the table, they will be pouring “a variety of truly hoppy ales”. At the growler station they will be tapping Bells Hopslam, Stone Cali-Belgique and Ruination, Three Floyds Dreadnaught I.I.P.A., Rye 75 Suicide by Hop, and more to be announced. Remember that the cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature at Covington: On the growler station (prices include empty growler): Cork’n Brew Brown Ale ($7.99) / Cumberland Pale Ale ($5.99), Founders KY Breakfast Stout ($25.99 full/$13.00 half) / Goose Island Matilda, Boulder Mojo Rising ($9.99), Summit Maibock ($6.99) / Schlafly Pilsner ($5.99) and in bottles on Friday, it’s Sessions Lager and Black Lager, Ommegang Witte. At the Buttermilk Pike location, on the growler station, it’s Sierra Nevada Glissade ($6.99), Goose Island Honkers Ale ($6.99), Cumberland Creme Ale ($5.99) and Founders Centennial IPA ($7.99). And in bottles, it’s Schlafly Export IPA, Schlafly Kolsch, Schalfly Summer Lager, Schlafly Bourbon Barrel. No tastings on Saturday at either location until spring. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays and from 2:00 – 5:00 pm on Saturdays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● D.E.P.’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location is tasting hoppy Belgian beers this week. The tasting usually goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Growler stations in both the Covington store and the Ft. Thomas store coming soon.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Three Floyds Dreadnaught ($16.99), Brandy Barrel Queens Knickers ($9.99), Post Road Pumpkin ($5.99), Bourbon Heine Bros Coffee Stout ($12.99), Founder’s Rye ($8.99), Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti ($10.99), Cumberland Red Ale ($5.99), Brooklyn Blast I.I.P.A. ($8.99), Rye 75 ($6.99), Bell’s Two-Hearted Ale ($9.99), Avery 15th ($8.99), Dogfish Head Aprihop ($9.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter ($8.99) and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler add $2.00.
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Guiness Irish Stout ($5.99), Harp Lager ($5.99), Smithwicks Irish Ale ($5.99), Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA ($14.99), Flying Dog Gonzo ($12.99), Ommegang Three Philosophers ($24.99) and Dogfish Head Raison D’etre ($12.99). Prices include empty growler.