● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature Laverstone Park Ale and Lager at the Covington location. At the Buttermilk location, they will be having a Belgian Beer Tour. The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle: Boulder Singletrack Copper Ale ($6.99), Rogue Dry Hopped Red Ale ($8.99), Sierra Nevada Brown Ale ($4.99) and Goose Island Sofie ($13.99)/Widmer The Drifter Pale Ale ($7.99). Buttermilk Pike has Widmer Drop Top Amber ($7.99), Sierra Nevada Brown Ale ($4.99), Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Ale ($8.99), Breckenridge 471 IPA ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they are pouring new world and old world style European imports including Chimay Blue, Nogne-O Brown Ale, Brew Dog Hardcore IPA, Haand Bryggeriet’s Barrel-Aged Porter, Weihenstephaner Hefe-Weissbier, Aventinus from G. Schneider & Son and Mikkeller All Others Pale Ale. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: Three Floyds Robert the Bruce ($6.99), BBC Bourbon Barrel Heine Brothers Coffee Stout ($12.99), Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere ($16.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter ($6.99), Rivertown Helles Lager ($8.99), New Holland Black Mad Hatter ($10.99), Napa Smith Organic IPA ($9.99), Rye 75 ($8.99), Goose Island Bourbon County ($24.99), Rivertown Hefeweizen ($8.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($6.99), Rivertown Hop Baron Double IPA ($18.99), New Holland Rye Hatter IPA ($10.99) and Stone Imperial Russian Stout ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The beers for the DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits beer tasting today at their Fort Thomas location are unknown at this time. The tasting usually goes from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
● The growler station at the Covington DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits has New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($10.99), Houblon Chouffe ($17.99 – August Growler of the Month), Cumberland Brews Pale Ale ($3.99) and
Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($8.49). The growler station at the Ft. Thomas location has Avery Maharaja ($10.99), Gouden Carolus Hopsinjop ($17.99 – Growler of the Month), Cumberland Brews Red Ale ($3.99), Unibroue Maudite ($13.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($8.49) and Schlafly Kolsch ($5.99).
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Goose Island Imperial Brown Goose ($27.99), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($6.99), Great Lakes Holy Moses ($10.99), Unibroue Maudite ($12.99), Founders Dirty Old Bastard ($8.99), Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA ($12.99), Left Hand Widdershins ($16.99) and Ommegang Abbey Ale ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.