We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● UPDATE Everything’s d’ Vine – Friday night beer and wine tastings at 5:30 pm. Try six beers and six wines for $15 per person. Or you can just do wine only or beer only for $10 per person. Tonight’s beers are Shiner Ruby Redbird, 21st Amendment Watermelon Wheat, La Trappe Isid’or, La Trappe Quadrupel, Anderson Valley IPA and Heavy Seas Riptide.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● Valley Wine & Spirits – Oskar Blues Tap Takeover at 4:30 pm Friday. Beers include Gubna, Old Chub, Mama’s Little Yella Pils and Dale’s Pale Ale.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of April 4th) have Lateral Oatmeal Sweet Stout, Triple Digit Aftermath, Triple Digit Gravitator, Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Jungle Honey, Leopold Belgian Blonde, Triple Digit Chickow!, Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Pre-Prohibition Lager and a brand new beer: Serpentine Wheat. New growlers are $3.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of April 26th) has Ardennes Belgian Quad, Amber, Blonde, Nut Brown, IPA, Stout, Summer Wheat and Dewey’s Scotsman Ale. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Ardennes Belgian Quad. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of April 25th) has Belgian Wit, Fat Happy Monk Belgian Quad, Jenneke Belgian Golden Ale, Helles Lager, Blueberry Lager, Unit 6 American Hefeweizen, Hop Bomber Pale Ale, Hop Baron Double IPA, Dunkel Lager and Roebling Vanilla Espresso Porter. Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra. Sour Cherry Porter Bottles are $13.99 plus tax (limited two).
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of April 4th) has Alternate Route, Armadillo Crossing, Coast to Coast, Coffee Please, Gaddy’s Irish Red, Interstate Ryeway (new), Main Street Amber, Robinson’s Circus, Shifting Gears, Speedbump Kolsch and Thirty-37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of April 26th) has the following beers available for growler fills: Exposition, Friend of the Irishman Stout, Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Over-The-Rhine Ale, Porter, Saengerfest and Seven Hefeweizen. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s now does growler fills. An empty growler is $5 and it sounds like they only fill their own. Pricing varies by beer. Unfortunately, we do not have a current draft beer listing for them, but a representative listing is available on their Facebook menu page.
● Buckhead Mountain Grill does growler fills. As of April 18th, they had Falls City, West Sixth IPA, Upland Wheat, Angry Orchard Crisp, KY Bourbon Barrel Ale, Rivertown Blueberry Lager, Mt. Carmel Amber, Mt. Carmel Nut Brown, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Samuel Adams Summer Ale, Third Shift Amber Lager, Bell’s Oberon, Franziskaner Hefe, Guinness, Stella Artois, Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale, Miller Lite and Bud Light. The cost is $16 for a “fill of any craft or import beer offered in a 16oz serving size” (add $5 for a new Buckhead growler).
● Flipdaddy’s (both locations) also does growler fills. We’re still tracking down more information on their program.
● Incline Public House has growlers available for all 12 of their beers on tap. Growlers are $5 and fills are 3 times pint price that are currently $5, $6 and $7.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of April 19th) had Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock, Flying Dog Wildman, Green Flash Le Freak, Weihenstephaner, Bell’s Oberon, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Plums, Great Lakes Ohio Stout and Hudy Bock.
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of April 19th) had Blue Moon Juniper Ale, Anderson Valley Bourbon, Cincy Beer Week Porter, Hudy Bock, Left Hand Scrimsaw, Bell’s Smitten, Dark Horse Amber and Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of May 11th) Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat ($8.99), Revolution Anti-Hero IPA ($9.99), Founders Double Trouble ($15.99), Dogfish Head Aprihop ($11.99), Full Pint Night of The Living Stout ($12.99), Bell’s Oberon ($9.99), Great Lakes Ohio City Oatmeal Stout ($8.99) and Finch’s Fascist Pig Ale ($11.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of May 1st) has Three Floyds Robert the Bruce ($9.99), Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale ($16.99), Blank Slate The Awakening ($8.99), Blue Moon Pine in the Neck ($11.99), Goose Island Sofie ($15.99), Green Flash Friendship Ale ($14.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($11.99), Dogfish Head Noble Rot ($21.99), Laughing Dog Anubis Coffee Porter ($16.99), Dogfish Head Olde School ($19.99), Oskar Blues Gubna ($16.99), Three Floyds Pride and Joy ($9.99), Lore Girls Gone Mild ($5.99), Rivertown Wit ($8.99), Sam Adams Alpine Spring ($8.99), Steen Brugge Tripel ($13.99), Harpoon Buck IPA ($9.99), Arcadia 16th Anniversary ($12.99), Stone Oak Smoked Old Guardian ($17.99), Three Floyds Jinx Proof ($9.99), Heavy Seas Siren Noire ($19.99), Angry Orchard Crisp ($9.99), Sierra Nevada Blindfold ($12.99) and Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Plum ($12.99). Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of Feb. 21st) has Bell’s Smitten, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Uinta Hop Notch IPA, Yuengling Bock, Kona Koko Brown, Kona Longboard Island Lager, Goose Island 312, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Sugar Plums, Rivertown Bock, 21st Amendment Sneak Attack and Mt. Carmel Springtime Ale. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they are now
filling non-Jungle Jim’s growlers back to only filling their own growlers. As always, samples are 25 cents each.
● Liquor Cabinet (as of May 16th) has Point Black Ale, Abita Wheat Seasonal, Schlafly American IPA, Point Cascade Ale, Left Hand JuJu Ginger, Founder’s All Day IPA, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, Black Cannon IPA, Breckenridge Avalanche Amber.
● UPDATE Market Wines (as of May 10th) has Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout ($8.00/glass $40.00/growler), Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree ($7.00/glass $30.00/growler), Flying Dog Citra Hop Imperial IPA ($6.00/glass $17.00/growler) and Ommegang Fleur de Houblon ($4.00/glass $12.00/ growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift Vanilla Porter ($9.99), Rivertown Winter Ale ($9.99) and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($10.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue has Trois Dames Bise Noire a la Menthe ($18.99), Quaff Bros. Savage Blank ($14.99), Arcadia Hopmouth ($17.99), Sierra Nevada Belgian Blonde IPA ($14.99), Against the Grain Golden Sower ($12.99), Mikkeller / Against the Grain Bloody Show ($12.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($10.99), Tripel Karmeliet ($21.99), Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger ($11.99) and Bell’s Oberon ($10.99). All prices are for a 64 oz. refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Party Town in Florence has Abita Andygator ($10.99), Avery Maharaja ($10.99), Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Barrel Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout ($12.99), Apocalypse Brew works Fallout Dust Peppercorn Ale ($7.99), Bell’s Pale Ale ($6.99), Bell’s Two Hearted Ale ($9.99), Cider Boys 1st Press Cider ($6.99), Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA ($12.99), Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald ($7.99), Green Flash Imperial IPA ($14.99), Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy ($6.99), Lore Intergalactic IPA ($9.99), Moerlien Northern Liberties IPA ($7.99), New Holland Hopivore Wet-hopped Ale ($13.99), New Holland Night Tripper Stout ($10.99), North Coast Bourbon Barrel Old Rasputin ($48.99), Oskar Blues oSKAr the G’Rauch ($19.99) and Rivertown Infinite Shilling ($15.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Feb. 20th) has Blank Slate Shroominous, Blank Slate The Lesser Path, Blank Slate Movin’ On, Blank Slate Out and About and Red Hook Audible.
● Remke Skytop (as of April 26th) has Blue Moon Brewing Co Pine in the Neck, Blank Slate Movin On, Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler, Redd’s Apple Ale and Triple Digit Chickow.
● United Liquor in Florence (as of May 18th) has Three Floyds Pride and Joy, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Bell’s Oberon, Big Eddy Imperial Stout, Dogfish 60 Minute and Three Floyds Robert the Bruce.
● Valley Wine & Spirits (as of May 2nd) has Upland Ard Ri Imperial Red Ale, Abita Andygator, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Great Lakes Rally Drum Red Ale, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Blank Slate Fork in the Road, Blank Slate Movin’ On, Goose Island Summertime, Bell’s Oberon and Oskar Blues Gubna.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of April 29th) are Blank Slate Out and About, Ayinger Celebrator, Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA, MadTree Sprye and Brooklyn Dry Irish Stout. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks once again to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of April 7th) are Mt. Carmel Ardennes Belgian Quad, Founders Imperial Stout, MadTree Identity Crisis Black IPA, Bell’s Two Hearted, Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree IPA and Left Hand Good Juju Ginger Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ed Paff for this update as well.]