We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson is having a Goose Island tasting today (7/12) from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. On draft, they will have Illinois Imperial IPA. In bottles, they will have Sofie and Matilda.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – They recently reduced their tasting prices to $10 on their regular Friday night beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. The tasting is at 5:30 pm each week. This week’s beers (7/12) are North Peak Archangel Wheat, New Albanian Elector Imperial Red, The Bruery Rugbrod, Widmer Bro Russian Raspberry Stout 13 and Full Pint Chinookie IPA.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. This week’s beers are TBA. At 5:30 pm, get a 9 oz. draft pour of Against the Grain’s Bo and Luke Bourbon barrel aged Imperial Smoked Stout for $5.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Christian Moerlein Craft Brewery (as of June 19th) have Seven Hefeweizen, The Elixir Extra Special Bitter, Northern Liberties IPA, OTR Ale, Helles Golden Lager and Exposition Vienna Lager. $7 for Growler refills every Friday, $10 Growler refills on Saturday & Sunday. New growlers are $5. Tap Room is located at 1621 Moore Street in Cincinnati’s Historic Over-The-Rhine Brewery District.
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of April 4th) have Lateral Oatmeal Sweet Stout, Triple Digit Aftermath, Triple Digit Gravitator, Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Jungle Honey, Leopold Belgian Blonde, Triple Digit Chickow!, Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Pre-Prohibition Lager and a brand new beer: Serpentine Wheat. New growlers are $3.
● MadTree Brewing (as of June 27th) has PsycHOPathy ($10), Happy Amber ($10), Gnarly Brown ($10), Pleasant Wheat ($10), Wheat Eater ($10), Axis Mundi ($15), Flight of Simcoe ($10) and Identity Crisis ($12.50 – currently out, but back soon). New growlers are $5 and they will fill other growlers.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of April 26th) has Ardennes Belgian Quad, Amber, Blonde, Nut Brown, IPA, Stout, Summer Wheat and Dewey’s Scotsman Ale. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Ardennes Belgian Quad. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler.
● Rhinegeist Brewery (as of June 28th) has Cougar Gold ($6 for 32 oz, $10 for 64 oz), Truth West Coast IPA ($8 for 32 oz, $12 for 64 oz), Uncle British Mild ($6 for 32 oz, $10 for 64 oz) & Spikelet Hoppy Wheat ($6 for 32 oz, $10 for 64 oz). Pricing is for refills. New growlers are $5 for either the 32 or 64 oz.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of June 15th) has Embree’s Northern Dark, Helles, Dunkel, Blueberry, Roebling, Unit 6, Hop Bomber, Hop Baron, Jenneke and Lil’ Sipa. Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra. Sour Cherry Porter Bottles are $13.99 plus tax (limited two).
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of April 4th) has Alternate Route, Armadillo Crossing, Coast to Coast, Coffee Please, Gaddy’s Irish Red, Interstate Ryeway, Main Street Amber, Robinson’s Circus, Shifting Gears, Speedbump Kolsch and Thirty-37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of April 26th) has the following beers available for growler fills: Exposition, Friend of the Irishman Stout, Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Over-The-Rhine Ale, Porter, Saengerfest and Seven Hefeweizen. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. They only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. They only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s now does growler fills. An empty growler is $5 and it sounds like they only fill their own. Pricing varies by beer. Unfortunately, we do not have a current draft beer listing for them, but a representative listing is available on their Facebook menu page.
● Buckhead Mountain Grill does growler fills. As of April 18th, they had Falls City, West Sixth IPA, Upland Wheat, Angry Orchard Crisp, KY Bourbon Barrel Ale, Rivertown Blueberry Lager, Mt. Carmel Amber, Mt. Carmel Nut Brown, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Samuel Adams Summer Ale, Third Shift Amber Lager, Bell’s Oberon, Franziskaner Hefe, Guinness, Stella Artois, Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale, Miller Lite and Bud Light. The cost is $16 for a “fill of any craft or import beer offered in a 16oz serving size” (add $5 for a new Buckhead growler).
● Flipdaddy’s (both locations) also does growler fills. We’re still tracking down more information on their program.
● Incline Public House has growlers available for all 12 of their beers on tap. Growlers are $5 and fills are 3 times pint price that are currently $5, $6 and $7.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of April 19th) had Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock, Flying Dog Wildman, Green Flash Le Freak, Weihenstephaner, Bell’s Oberon, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Plums, Great Lakes Ohio Stout and Hudy Bock.
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of April 19th) had Blue Moon Juniper Ale, Anderson Valley Bourbon, Cincy Beer Week Porter, Hudy Bock, Left Hand Scrimsaw, Bell’s Smitten, Dark Horse Amber and Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of July 1st) has Uinta Summer ($9.99), Revolution/Firestone Walker Dos Osos IPA ($15.99), Sierra Nevada Hoptimum Imperial IPA ($13.99), 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon ($9.99), Full Pint Night of The Living Stout ($12.99), Oskar Blues Gubna Imperial IPA ($16.99), Cismontane Black’s Dawn Imperial Stout ($13.99) and MadTree Pleasant Wheat ($9.99). BUT we know they tapped Great Lakes Christmas Ale this past Wednesday.
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of June 20th) has Upland Campside ($6.99), Sixpoint Apollo ($7.99), Southern Tier IPA ($7.99), Rivertown Fat Happy Monk ($14.99), Founders Double Trouble ($13.99), Sierra Nevada Blonde Ale ($12.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($11.99), New Holland Michigan Hatter ($11.99), Leinenkugel Big Eddy Imperial IPA ($11.99), Left Hand Ambidextrous ($16.99), Ommegang Flour De Houblon ($8.99), Apocalypse Fallout Dust ($7.99), Brooklyn Blast ($9.99), Goose Island Summer ($10.99), Oskar Blues Oskar de Grouch ($16.99), Estaminet Belgian Pilsner ($6.99), Schlafly Imperial Bourbon Barrel ($9.99), Arcadia 16th Anniversary ($12.99), Stone Imperial Espresso Stout ($16.99), Sam Adams Porch Rocker ($8.99), Atwater Voodoo Vator ($11.99), Rogue Dead Guy Ale ($8.99), Blank Slate Lesser Paths IPA ($9.99) and Crispin Original Cider ($10.99). Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of Feb. 21st) has Bell’s Smitten, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Uinta Hop Notch IPA, Yuengling Bock, Kona Koko Brown, Kona Longboard Island Lager, Goose Island 312, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Sugar Plums, Rivertown Bock, 21st Amendment Sneak Attack and Mt. Carmel Springtime Ale. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they are now
filling non-Jungle Jim’s growlers back to only filling their own growlers. As always, samples are 25 cents each.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield (as of May 23rd) has Rivertown Blueberry ($8.00), Uinta Hop Notch ($8.00), Samuel Adams Double Agent ($9.00), Great Lakes Erie Monster ($9.00), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($9.00), Bell’s Oberon ($9.00), Kona Longboard ($11.00), Lost Coast Tangerine ($11.00), Ommegang Fleur de Houblon ($11.00), MadTree Identity Crisis ($13.00), Ballast Point Sculpin IPA ($13.00), Kentucky Ale Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13.00), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($13.00), Thirsty Dog Citra Dog ($13.00) and Southern Tier Compass ($16.00). [Thanks to Ben Damon for this update.]
● Liquor Cabinet in Hebron (as of July 11th) has Brooklyn Scorcher, Schlafly Milk Chocolate Stout, Bell’s Oberon, Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout, Schlafly Maibock, Left Hand Good JuJu, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Great Lakes White Ale.
● Market Wines (as of June 28th) has Ballast Point Sculpin IPA ($5.00/glass $16.00/growler), Southern Tier Plum Noir Imperial Porter ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Brew Kettle Imperial Red Eye PA ($5.00/glass $15.00/growler), Epic Brainless on Raspberries ($6.00/glass $18.00/ growler), MadTree Gnarly Brown ($5.00/glass $15.00/growler) and North Peak Nomad Cider ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Bell’s Oberon ($10.99), Woodchuck Cider and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue has La Trappe Witte ($18.99), Quaff Bros. Savage Blank ($14.99), Dogfish Head Positive Contact ($25.99), Abita Mayhawk ($10.99), Stiegl Lemon Radler ($10.99), Against the Grain Galangal Action ($12.99), Stone Ruination IPA ($19.99), Southern Tier Plum Noir ($16.99), Sixpoint Spice of Life (Pacifica) ($10.99) and Blank Slate Shroomious ($12.99). All prices are for a 64 oz. refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Party Town in Florence (as of July 11th) has Abita Purple Haze Raspberry Wheat ($7.99), Alltech Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($9.99), Angry Orchard Crisp Apple ($6.99), Bell’s Two Hearted Ale ($9.99), Founders Rübaeus ($12.99), Dogfish Head 90 Minute ($12.99), Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger Rye India Pale Ale ($6.99), Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy ($6.99), Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy IPA ($10.99), Moerlein Se7ven ($7.99), Rivertown Fat Happy Monk Belgian Strong Ale ($20.99), Sixpoint Harbinger Saison ($8.99), Schlafly Tasmanian IPA ($16.99), Southern Tier Oatmeal Stout ($16.99), Southern Tier Plum Noire Porter ($15.99), Three Floyds Robert the Bruce ($6.99) and Upland Komodo Dragonfly Black IPA ($9.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Feb. 20th) has Blank Slate Shroominous, Blank Slate The Lesser Path, Blank Slate Movin’ On, Blank Slate Out and About and Red Hook Audible.
● Remke Skytop (as of April 26th) has Blue Moon Brewing Co Pine in the Neck, Blank Slate Movin On, Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler, Redd’s Apple Ale and Triple Digit Chickow.
● United Liquor in Florence (as of May 20th) has Three Floyds Pride and Joy, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Bell’s Oberon, Big Eddy Imperial Stout, Dogfish 60 Minute and Three Floyds Robert the Bruce.
● Valley Wine & Spirits (as of May 6th) has Oskar Blues Old Chub, Widmer Hopside Down, Southern Tier 2x Steam, Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster, Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale, Sam Adams Grumpy Monk, Bell’s Oberon, Red Hook ESB, Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils and Ky Bourbon Barrel Ale.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of July 9th) are Avery Karma, Great Lakes Ohio City Oatmeal Stout, Full Pint Tri-P.A., Southern Tier Plum Noir, Blank Slate Movin’ On and Epic Brainless Raspberries Belgian Style Ale. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of May 28th) are Upland Dragonfly IPA ($4.00 pint, $7.00 32 oz., $13.00 64 oz.), Left Hand Good Juju Ginger Ale ($4.00 pint, $7.00 32 oz., $13.00 64 oz.), Southern Tier Compass Belgian Style Ale with Rose Hips ($4.99 pint, $8.00 32 oz., $12.00 64 oz.), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($4.50 pint, $8.00 32 oz., $16.00 64 oz.), Boulder Mojo Rising Imperial IPA ($5.50 pint, $10.00 32 oz., $18.00 64 oz.) and Goose Island Sofie ($5 pint , $9.00 32 oz., $15.00 64 oz.). For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ben Damon for this update.]