Introducing a freshly baked collaboration between two handcrafted families, benefiting The Cure Starts Now foundation and their worldwide effort to discover a “homerun” cure for cancer.
On Saturday, September 9, we’re releasing our Blueberry Pie Brown Ale in collaboration with Graeter’s Ice Cream. This Brown Ale is brewed with blueberry, vanilla bean and graham cracker.
We’re throwing a party to officially release the cans, tap the beer and introduce you to The Cure Starts Now foundation. Bob and Rich Graeter will be here to tap the beer with us and the Graeter’s team will also be handing out FREE SCOOPS while supplies last!
Bring your friends and family for a day of fun! We’ll have the Blueberry Pie Brown Ale and Elena’s Blueberry Pie Ice Cream from Graeter’s but we’ll also have Erin Coburn Music in the taproom and yard games in front of the taproom for you to enjoy. Cheese -N- Chong food truck will also be on site throughout the day.
This is Braxton Brewing Company’s most meaningful brew, benefiting The Cure Starts Now Foundation. We are passionate about this beer and excited to raise awareness for a great cause.
Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Christian Moerlein Malt House – Super Firkin Saturday and Pacer Citra Pale Ale Launch Saturday at 2:00 pm. Special brews and infusions from Rhinegeist, MadTree Brewing, Cellar Dweller, Blank Slate Brewing Company, Braxton Brewing Company, Great Lakes Brewing Company, Mt. Carmel Brewing Company , and Listermann Brewing Company as well as Moerlein. Entry to this event is free and sampling tickets can be purchased 5 for $10.
• MadTree Brewing – Last Call for 1.0 Saturday starting at 11:00 am. More information available on their Facebook event page.
TASTINGS, TOURS and DINNERS
• Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Cellar Dweller beer tasting Friday at 3:00 pm. Beers include Ditz hoppy blonde, Blood Orange Uncle Ronnie American pale ale, Jeremiah’s IPA and Eye Opener hazelnut coffee stout.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Deschutes at Fairfield and from Victory and Blake’s Ciders at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS, PINT NIGHTS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Woodburn Brewery Tap Takeover Friday at 6:00 pm. Beers include Emilio!, Han Solo, Hammer Session IPA, Chocolate Cherry Stout and Chocolate Mint Stout.
• Braxton Brewing – Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chip Stout Tapping Party today at 5:00 pm. More information on their Facebook event page.
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Super Bell’s Weekend continues. See their web site for the long list of beers available.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring Ballast Point Roots to Boots DIPA. Cost is $6 for a ten ounce snifter.
• Keystone Hyde Park – Fifty West Takeover today at 6:00 pm. Beers include Bourbon Barrel Aged 10&2 Imperial Stout, 50 West Lager, Doom Pedal White Ale, and One Way Street: Lemon Drop Pale Ale.
• Lehr’s Prime Market – Ballast Point pint night today at 5:00 pm.