● Beer Box Bandit — The Ultimate Head Case
So that’s what Bud Light is for!
● From a Revered Chef, a Beer That Behaves Like Wine
This very unusual beer is available at Whole Foods markets for $9.99 a bottle.
● Beer price overflows for Munich’s next Oktoberfest
Somehow, you have to think that prices are going to go up at Oktoberfest Zinzinnati too.
● Action Alert from Beer Advocate – Federal Excise Tax on Beer Could Triple
As Todd puts its, “It is imperative that you call your member of Congress and your Senators, especially if they are on the Senate Finance Committee and weigh-in on the devastating impact ANY increase on the federal excise tax on beer would have on your business.”
● Did you know that Hoperatives is doing all kinds of social media now? Besides the blog and informational web site (where you are right now), you can follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/Hoperatives ) or join our group on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=49280578300 ). You can also check out our PhotoStream on Flickr ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/hoperatives/sets/ ).
● And don’t forget we’re on our way to our 100th Hoperative and our next drawing. We already have some prizes for this next round including $40 gift certificate to Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, a t-shirt from Weasel Boy Brewing Company, a Magic Hat opener and more. Who knows what else we might add by the time we get to 100? Not a Hoperative yet? Just drop an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and location to join our ranks and get your roll call number.
● Want to tell the world (or at least the Tri-state) that you are a Hoperative? Check out our Cafe Press store at http://www.cafepress.com/hoperatives!