● At this week’s Cork ‘N Bottle beer tastings, they will feature Brooklyn Brewery (Lager, East India Pale Ale, and Oktoberfest) the Covington location. At the Buttermilk location, they will be featuring Crispen Ciders (Crisp, Honey, and Trappist). The tastings at both locations are from 4:00 – 7:00 pm on Fridays. Cost is $1 for 6 to 8 beers.
● On the Growler Stations at Cork ‘N Bottle: Christian Moerlein 5th and Vine Oktoberfest ($6.99), Hudepohl Amber Lager ($4.99), Napa Smith Organic IPA ($9.99) and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($7.99). Buttermilk Pike has Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Black Barleywine ($19.99 full/$10 half Growler), Sierra Nevada Tumbler ($6.99), Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Ale ($8.99) and TBA. All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.50.
● For tonight’s Friday Night Flights at Party Town in Florence, they are pouring beers from Thirsty Dog Brewery. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
● On the Growler Station at Party Town in Florence: BBC Bourbon Barrel Heine Brothers Coffee Stout ($12.99), Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere ($16.99), Schlafly Dry Hopped APA ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ($6.99), Rogue Double Mocha Porter ($9.99), Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA ($6.99), Kentucky Coal Porter ($5.99), Avery IPA ($8.99), Great Lakes Oktoberfest ($6.99), Bell’s Oberon ($9.99), Rivertown Hop Baron Double IPA ($18.99), Left Hand Sawtooth Ale ($9.99), Lindemans Framboise ($24.99) and Schlafly Pumpkin ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● The growler station at the Covington DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits has New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($10.99), Houblon Chouffe ($17.99 – August Growler of the Month), Cumberland Brews Pale Ale ($3.99) and Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($8.49). The growler station at the Ft. Thomas location has Avery Maharaja ($10.99), Gouden Carolus Hopsinjop ($17.99 – Growler of the Month), Cumberland Brews Red Ale ($3.99), Unibroue Maudite ($13.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($8.49) and Schlafly Kolsch ($5.99).
● On the Growler Station at Party Source in Bellevue: Goose Island Imperial Brown Goose ($27.99), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($6.99), Gulden Draak ($20.99), Unibroue Maudite ($12.99), Founders Dirty Old Bastard ($8.99), Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA ($12.99), Left Hand Widdershins ($16.99) and Kentucky Coal Porter ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.