We frequently get updates for this post after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – They recently reduced their tasting prices to $10 on their regular Friday night beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. The tasting is at 5:30 pm each week. This week’s beers are Anderson Valley Summer Solstice, Brooklyn Summer Ale, Moerlein 7 Weiss and Uinta Dubhe Black IPA.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. This week’s beers are from Sierra Nevada, Abita, Arcadia, Evil Twin Brewing Co. and Mission Brewing Company of San Diego.
● Valley Wine & Spirits – Upland tasting tonight from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of April 4th) have Lateral Oatmeal Sweet Stout, Triple Digit Aftermath, Triple Digit Gravitator, Friar Bacon Smoked Bock, Jungle Honey, Leopold Belgian Blonde, Triple Digit Chickow!, Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Pre-Prohibition Lager and a brand new beer: Serpentine Wheat. New growlers are $3.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of April 26th) has Ardennes Belgian Quad, Amber, Blonde, Nut Brown, IPA, Stout, Summer Wheat and Dewey’s Scotsman Ale. The cost is $8.00 for year rounds & seasonals and $18.00 for Ardennes Belgian Quad. It’s $4 for the purchase of a growler.
● Rivertown Brewing (as of May 25th) has Jenneke Belgian Golden Ale, Helles Lager, Blueberry Lager, Unit 6 American Hefeweizen, Hop Bomber Pale Ale, Hop Baron Double IPA, Dunkel Lager, Roebling Vanilla Espresso Porter and Lil’ Sipa. Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra. Sour Cherry Porter Bottles are $13.99 plus tax (limited two).
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of April 4th) has Alternate Route, Armadillo Crossing, Coast to Coast, Coffee Please, Gaddy’s Irish Red, Interstate Ryeway, Main Street Amber, Robinson’s Circus, Shifting Gears, Speedbump Kolsch and Thirty-37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of April 26th) has the following beers available for growler fills: Exposition, Friend of the Irishman Stout, Helles Lager, Northern Liberties IPA, Over-The-Rhine Ale, Porter, Saengerfest and Seven Hefeweizen. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. Like all brew pubs in Ohio, they can only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s now does growler fills. An empty growler is $5 and it sounds like they only fill their own. Pricing varies by beer. Unfortunately, we do not have a current draft beer listing for them, but a representative listing is available on their Facebook menu page.
● Buckhead Mountain Grill does growler fills. As of April 18th, they had Falls City, West Sixth IPA, Upland Wheat, Angry Orchard Crisp, KY Bourbon Barrel Ale, Rivertown Blueberry Lager, Mt. Carmel Amber, Mt. Carmel Nut Brown, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Samuel Adams Summer Ale, Third Shift Amber Lager, Bell’s Oberon, Franziskaner Hefe, Guinness, Stella Artois, Great Lakes Conway’s Irish Ale, Miller Lite and Bud Light. The cost is $16 for a “fill of any craft or import beer offered in a 16oz serving size” (add $5 for a new Buckhead growler).
● Flipdaddy’s (both locations) also does growler fills. We’re still tracking down more information on their program.
● Incline Public House has growlers available for all 12 of their beers on tap. Growlers are $5 and fills are 3 times pint price that are currently $5, $6 and $7.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of April 19th) had Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock, Flying Dog Wildman, Green Flash Le Freak, Weihenstephaner, Bell’s Oberon, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Plums, Great Lakes Ohio Stout and Hudy Bock.
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of April 19th) had Blue Moon Juniper Ale, Anderson Valley Bourbon, Cincy Beer Week Porter, Hudy Bock, Left Hand Scrimsaw, Bell’s Smitten, Dark Horse Amber and Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of May 26th) Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat ($8.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster Imperial IPA ($13.99), Founders Double Trouble ($15.99), Tröegs Sunshine Pils ($10.99), Full Pint Night of The Living Stout ($12.99), Oskar Blues Gubna Imperial IPA ($16.99), Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA ($9.99) and 21st Amendment Imperial Jack Imperial ESB ($11.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of May 20th) has Fort Collins Brewery Hoptitude ($10.99), Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale ($16.99), Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster ($10.99), Upland Ard Ri ($12.99), O’Fallon Hemp Hop Rye ($11.99), Point Pale Ale ($6.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($11.99), Dogfish Head Noble Rot ($21.99), Leinenkugel Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale ($11.99), Dogfish Head Olde School ($19.99), Sam Adams Grumpy Monk ($12.99), Apocalypse Fallout Dust ($7.99), Lore Girls Gone Mild ($5.99), Sixpoint Harbinger Saison ($10.99), Oskar Blues Oskar the Grouch ($16.99), Estaminet Belgian Pilsner ($6.99), Bell’s Oberon ($6.99), Arcadia 16th Anny ($12.99), Stone Oak Smoked Old Guardian ($17.99), Dogfish Head 61 Minute IPA ($11.99), Heavy Seas Siren Noire ($19.99), Ciderboys First Press ($5.99), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($9.99) and Crispin Original Cider ($10.99). Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of Feb. 21st) has Bell’s Smitten, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Uinta Hop Notch IPA, Yuengling Bock, Kona Koko Brown, Kona Longboard Island Lager, Goose Island 312, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Sugar Plums, Rivertown Bock, 21st Amendment Sneak Attack and Mt. Carmel Springtime Ale. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they are now
filling non-Jungle Jim’s growlers back to only filling their own growlers. As always, samples are 25 cents each.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield (as of May 23rd) has Rivertown Blueberry ($8.00), Uinta Hop Notch ($8.00), Samuel Adams Double Agent ($9.00), Great Lakes Erie Monster ($9.00), Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ($9.00), Bell’s Oberon ($9.00), Kona Longboard ($11.00), Lost Coast Tangerine ($11.00), Ommegang Fleur de Houblon ($11.00), MadTree Identity Crisis ($13.00), Ballast Point Sculpin IPA ($13.00), Kentucky Ale Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13.00), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($13.00), Thirsty Dog Citra Dog ($13.00) and Southern Tier Compass ($16.00). [Thanks to Ben Damon for this update.]
● Liquor Cabinet (as of May 31st) has Point Black Ale, Abita Wheat Seasonal, Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout, Point Cascade Ale, Left Hand JuJu Ginger, Founder’s All Day IPA, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, Black Cannon IPA, Breckenridge Avalanche Amber.
● Market Wines (as of May 31st) has Tröegs Sunshine Pils ($4.00/glass $14.00/growler), Smuttynose Summer Weizen Ale ($5.00/glass $16.00/growler), 21st Amendment Imperial Jack E.S.B. ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler), Southern Tier Compass Sparkling Ale ($6.00/glass $18.00/ growler), Uinta Hopnotch ($4.00/glass $12.00/growler) and Greenflash Barleywine ($6.00/glass $18.00/growler). Add $3 if you need to purchase a growler.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Bell’s Oberon ($10.99), Woodchuck Cider and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue has La Trappe Witte ($18.99), Quaff Bros. Savage Blank ($14.99), Ska / Oskar Blues Oskar the G’rauch ($18.99), Schlafly Belgian Golden ($10.99), Against the Grain Golden Sower ($12.99), Mikkeller / Against the Grain Bloody Show ($12.99), Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout ($10.99), Rivertown Fat Happy Monk ($16.99), Founders All Day IPA ($11.99) and Bell’s Oberon ($10.99). All prices are for a 64 oz. refill. For a new growler, add $2.00.
● Party Town in Florence has Bell’s Pale Ale ($6.99), Cider Boys Magic Apple Cider ($6.99), Founders All Day IPA ($7.99), Green Flash Imperial Red Rye ($9.99), Goose Island Night Stalker ($19.99), Heavy Seas Big DIPA ($27.99), Left Hand Juju ($8.99), Lore Intergalactic IPA ($9.99), New Holland Hopivore Wet-hopped Ale ($13.99), Point Whole Hog DIPA ($9.99), Stone Ruination ($11.99), Stone Old Guardian Barleywine ($11.99), Stone Arrogant Bastard ($10.99), Stone Espresso Russian Imperial Stout ($11.99), Southern Tier 2X Steam ($17.99), Three Floyds Gumballhead ($8.99), Three Floyds Pride & Joy ($6.99) and Three Floyds Robert The Bruce ($6.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Feb. 20th) has Blank Slate Shroominous, Blank Slate The Lesser Path, Blank Slate Movin’ On, Blank Slate Out and About and Red Hook Audible.
● Remke Skytop (as of April 26th) has Blue Moon Brewing Co Pine in the Neck, Blank Slate Movin On, Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler, Redd’s Apple Ale and Triple Digit Chickow.
● United Liquor in Florence (as of May 20th) has Three Floyds Pride and Joy, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Bell’s Oberon, Big Eddy Imperial Stout, Dogfish 60 Minute and Three Floyds Robert the Bruce.
● Valley Wine & Spirits (as of May 2nd) has Upland Ard Ri Imperial Red Ale, Abita Andygator, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Great Lakes Rally Drum Red Ale, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Blank Slate Fork in the Road, Blank Slate Movin’ On, Goose Island Summertime, Bell’s Oberon and Oskar Blues Gubna.
UPDATE ● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of May 27th) are Tröegs Sunshine Pils, Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock, Uinta Sea Legs Baltic Porter, Southern Tier 2X Steam, Madtree Identity Crisis and Triple Digit Chickow!. Regular fill prices are $7.49 for the 32 oz growler and $14.99 for the 64 oz growler. They also have Happy Hour pricing on Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with $4.99 for the 32 oz growler and $9.99 for the 64 oz growler. For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ed Paff for the update.]
UPDATE ● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of May 28th) are Upland Dragonfly IPA ($4.00 pint / $7.00 32 oz. / $13.00 64 oz.), Left Hand Good Juju Ginger Ale ($4.00 pint / $7.00 32 oz. / $13.00 64 oz.), Southern Tier Compass Belgian Style Ale with Rose Hips ($4.99 pint / $8.00 32 oz. / $12.00 64 oz.), Breckenridge Vanilla Porter ($4.50 pint / $8.00 32 oz. / $16.00 64 oz.), Boulder Mojo Rising Imperial IPA ($5.50 pint / $10.00 32 oz. / $18.00 64 oz.) and Goose Island Sofie ($5 pint / $9.00 32 oz. / $15.00 64 oz.). For a new growler, add $3.99. [Thanks to Ben Damon for this update.]